ten

[A/N emo me has vanished so here's new chapter]

Dave walks into the hotel and I follow behind him with the scent of fresh fruit and cologne fills my nose when we familiarize ourselves with the hotel. An odd fragrance mixed together but not bad.

I look around and see a gift shop with t-shirts, snow globes, snacks and a bunch more. Dave taps me on the shoulder and I turn around and see two twenty's infront of my face.

I raise my eyebrows and he shrugs his head toward the gift shop. "I'd feel bad if you paid." I say and he takes my hand and slips the two twenty's and puts them in my hands.

"I got us in this mess." He says back and walks to the counter to get a room. I look around the gift shop and find a t-shirt and some shorts. I take a packet of gum and look around.

I grab a pair of cheap flip flops and take the clothes and gum to a desk and a cashier rings it up.

"That'll be 15.67." The cashier says putting the clothes into a bag. I give him a twenty from my purse and walk out and see Dave outside the window with a key card.

"They only have one bedrooms, I got us two separate rooms." He says and I nod my head but inside my head was kind of disappointed but it was bound to happen.

"Okay ." I say trying not press emotion. "So what'd you get?" He tries to make conversation as we step into the elevator.

"Just something to sleep in, this is for you." I smile and hand the packet of gum to him. The elevator door opens and we walk to our separate hotel room.

"Thanks for the gum." He says and takes a stick and pops it in his mouth. When he opens his door I turn around and open mine as well.

The first thing I notice is the one bedroom with about million throw pillowed and a desk with a greeting card and a few snacks.

I close my door and look around while taking off my dress and shoes. I rub my feet from all the soreness I went through this evening and take off my makeup and earrings.

I also change out of my bra and let my boobs breathe and put on the loose shirt and shorts. I take out whatever Bobby pins I have in my hairs and braid my hair.

I lay on my bed and decide to turn on the tv. I flip through the channels every now and again till I hear a knock on the opposite door where I quickly get up and look through the peep hole.

I see a women by Dave's door and make a confused look. I see Dave open up his door and the two talk. "What the hell?" I mutter and try to listen onto the conversation.

"Hey Sorry, I just saw you walking downstairs earlier and decided to check up on you and your car?" The blonde women says in a soothing voice but I know she's just trying to get at him.

I listen to there conversation before he steps out and walks away with her. The little hole gives me only a little bit to see so I don't see the direction in which there going.

I stand there ind of in shock and decide to send Ashley a message. 

Me: ey, dave and me are at a hotel and we got separate rooms, and he just left with some girl ??1?11??

Ashhh: wUT 

Me: should I just ask him tomorrow or leave it ? 

I toy around with the hem of my shirt while waiting for a response and think of all the possibilities that could happen, do I really just let this go? 

Or am I just over thinking? 

Ashhh: ignore him tomorrow and the days following, if he asks tell him your BOYFRIEND is annoying you or something ;) 

I roll my eyes at her reply but decide it might work. 

Me: thanks for the advice dr. Phil, see u tomorrow <3 

oof bye asf I'm done with my emo days and if this book gets deleted then oh well. Hope u guys liked this ugly chapter I'll have more soon

-x