Prologue

***

Authors Note:I'm sorry for the inconvenience and Hiatus status.

But Now, that i'm done with life's trifles. I'm willing to continue and have a go in writing again.

Yet since I've been stopping for a year, i feel that my writing style currently is way different than this current book. It may be for better or worse. But I want to start out fresh thus i decided to re-write the book and moved to a different site. Called Royal Road. : https://www.royalroad.com. 

Under the same Pen name.

Thank you for reading.

***

Long ago when the universe was nothing but utter dark, ten mighty seraphs shaped the world.

In doing so, they also created the sprites that would inhabit their world.

From mighty dragons, the wisest of elves, the brutish and brash orcs, even to the cunning and meticulous goblins, and finally the humans which completed the fold.

But who'll rule the world thereafter?

Not wanting to settle through violence most of the seraph's relinquished their thrones.

All except for two.

Between one who governed over order in every life, and one who controlled the life and death among them. Fought for supremacy for the world.

In a time where the skies above were sparse of light.

A great battle ensued between the two seraphs'

The sparking light coloured the skies while the pouring dark shaped the land.

They continued until there were none left standing.

With each of them lay defeated.

Like raining stars pouring down, the last of their essence became their last gift to the world, before they fell into their eternal slumber.

Thus, the sprites which inhabited that world continued to live forgoing their existence.

With each having a piece of that essence.

Living in a world which history was forged by blood is nothing but a curse.

One day eventually a sprite would have stood up.

Perhaps it might be able to change everything.

Perhaps it wouldn't change anything.

That's because they're just simply one of the many game pieces, like flowers that blooms in their moment before withering away.