The preparation

The sun was setting and Taraliene and I were still getting ready for the movies. I showered before Taraliene came over and I threw a simple dress on. That way when Taraliene could help me choose something else to wear when she came so we wouldn't look bad for the so called date. The door bell rang so I ran through the light coffee colored house down the big stairs awaiting the door and as I ran I almost slipped of the stairs but I held pace and made it to the door. When I opened the door Taraliene arrived with a big bag of clothes. “Hello,Taraliene", as I opened the large brown gleaming doors. She greeted me and we went upstairs. She had two choices which were black pants, red converse, and a white T-shirt. or a white shirt with a wolf on it along with black flats and a blue skirt. I thought they were terrible so I mixed the set and suggested the wolf shirt black skinny jeans with red converse. Taraliene agreed and so I decided to match her so I put a black T-shirt on along with a wolf on it and I wore white skinny jeans with red vans. After changing up we put fragrance on and our favorite wolf necklaces, as you can see we loved wolves so much. We then curled our hair and watched television as we waited for the boys.