Zoya in asad's house!

"Doctor, how much days more i have to pretend to be her husband?" Asad chided on nazma in corridor of hospital.
"You already know her condition james. She still needs emotional support from her family." Nazma says looking at zoya's sleeping form through the glass wall.
"Doctor that's exactly what i wanted to say, 'she needs her real family, and not set up husband" asad could no longer hold the headache and discomfort he was bearing by this drama and he ventilated on doctor nazma.
"But james her family do not care for her. can't you see? " dilshad enters het nose in between and asad could feel his defeat walking in.he rolls his eyes on her presence,dilshad half smile watching him annoyed; " james she is here under observation from more than a week, yet they just came here only to see her twice , that only once i have seen their complete family and the second time , daughter in law of that house visited her in afternoon. That's it? Do you really think they care and she is safe in their hand." Dilshad kept her 2 cent of observation in front of asad and waited till he calculate and valuate the fact and truth if what she said.

"But she have to go to them one day right, we have to send her there after she gets a discharged" asad tries to explain his point on how can he not play this role anymore.

"James listen" dilshad and nazma both says together.

"She might have danger there, you know better james how can a family have grievances against their own blood and butcher them" nazma looks at dilshad with mouth open , while asad mentally stabs himself on hearing dilshad's theory.
"Doctor till now we didn't get any proves against them. So for us they are innocent till now" stella walks in to them shutting the door to zoya's room close.

"But then how come her family have no concerns for their daughter?" Nazma creases her brow in confusion.

"Because, zoya is gaffur siddique's first wife child, and when she was your razia siddique had dumped her in hostel. Razia siddique was only 17 when ahe got married to 36 years old gaffur."stella looks at dilshad an then at nazma.
"For money of course!" Dilshad shakes her head in disgust while stella and asad nods their head in yes.

"Bingo!' Exclaims asad with a hand bullet in air.
Nazma giggle and stella smirks on his gesture and again the serious questions pops in.
"Then why she do not have siddique surname? Why farooqui?" Nazma again asks and its now asad's turn to answer her.

"Because, she ran away from hostel at the age of 14 to her cousins home zeenat farooqui and her phuphi rukhsar farooqui to India."

"But they said she was in south right?" Dilshad inquires more looking at asad.
"She had escaped hostel long back. They lied us" asad nods in agreement to stella.
"Oh my god! Do you still want her to stay with people like them?" Nazma inquires with a hope to get an answer in negative. Although zoya is just a patient there, but her nature and personality could melt anyone. Her joyial nature is best above all in less then a week she already became star patient of hospital, everybody became fond of her; except asad who was busy running away from her; scared with all hubby- wifey act.
"Asad her life is in danger and right now she is in a state of shock. After hearing her family ideology on her , i strictly oppose the idea of her staying with them. And what if the culprit is still in open, we cant take risk of putting her in some homes." Dilshad gets interrupts with asad's voice.
"Then what is the option?" He ask looking at her with anger and look which says ' you better dont testy patience lady'
"You take her home!" Dilshad completes with smirk , knowing him glaring her makes her proud of her advice.
"What!!?" Asad yells out louder and immediately gets scolded by a nurse passing by "shh, its hospital"