they think

they think i'm the worst.

it's vacation, of course we want to chill. we want to relax and shake all the stress away.

but here i am again. being scolded for chilling out.

they want me to study so i'll have good grades.

they want me to focus on my studies so hard that they forgot i need to have fun sometimes.

they're asking me to read books, research, practice public speaking even if it's my summer vacation.

and because i'm using my phone right now, they will see me as a bad and useless kid.

i remember everyone the results of our examinations arrived, i will panic because im scared my parents will get disappointed.

one time i got 1 mistake on my exam, and they felt really disappointed because of that mistake.

when i got second to the highest, they were disappointed i didn't get the highest.

and of course taking examinations is like life, it isn't always perfect.

once, i got so upset cause i got lots of mistakes. i was so sad and i was so jealous of my friends.

why?

it isn't because they got the highest scores.

neither less mistakes than mine.

in fact they got more mistakes they barely passed.

but i'm jealous because they don't care about their grades.

so what if it was low, at least they still passed.

they don't worry about their parents scolding them because of their grades.

"your grades are so high what are you so sad about?" they asked.

i'm not really sad about my grades.

i'm just sad that my parents will be disappointed on me again.