Chapter 3

(Riku's perspective)
   It was finally Saturday I felt better about having to spend time with Kaito. He must not be a complete asshole considering how he comforted me in my time of need. I was actually quite excited that we would be able to get to know each other. Maybe we could even become friends.
   It took about thirty minutes but I finally found Kaito's house. I walked in the door using the key he gave me. His house was amazing; it was so clean and spacious. A big black lab came up to me and licked my hand. Kaito came down the stairs; he almost looked like a god for a second. In that moment I noticed for the first time how unique his topaz eyes were. His ginger brown hair glimmers in the light. He was truly more beautiful than any girl I had ever seen. I felt my heart skip a beat watching him.
  I could feel my dick hardening as we walked into the kitchen. I know we were supposed to focus on cooking but I couldn't. I pulled Kaito onto me and kissed him moving my tongue around in his mouth. He sat me on the counter, slowly pulling off my pants. He grabbed my dick and slowly put it in his mouth. Kaito's mouth was so warm and as he began to suck I could hear myself moaning. It felt so good as he began to suck harder. I couldn't hold it back anymore and I cummed in his mouth. He swallowed and got up. I could tell he was hard too. This was my first time having sex with another man and it felt so good.
    I took off Kaito's pants and put his dick in my mouth. It was smoother than I thought it would be. I began to deep throat his huge dick. He moaned as I sucked harder; his face turned red as he moaned louder. I continued to deep throat til he came in my mouth. It tasted so different, in a good way and I swallowed.