Living your truth ( Daniel Howell )

Okay so this first chapter is going to be about ' the point of life. ' For a very long time I've always wondered this. And there's a lot of reasons behind why we live. Is it true life's a short test and after we die we greet the creator of our universe ? Is there no point at all ?
I thought this back and forth to the point where I allowed a question to take over my life. It was bad. Just imagine: you're trying to watch complications of James Charles saying ' HI SISTERS ' but you have to pause because you need to com-template the meaning of why you're alive. Anyway, was killing me. But then my favourite youtuber ( well, one of them. Ily daddy drew ) uploaded a video called ' trying to live my truth. ' and I've summarised it. So, if you haven't watched the video - here it is: ( disclaimer: However, I do recommend the video )
To live your truth is to live up to your own expectations of yourself as authentic as you can be. Live up to what you are and what you truly believe. ( although, I do hope you're beliefs do not discriminate )
This is important. You're mind is filled with things you live and hate and If you aren't bringing those things into your life due to fear or judgement you aren't living your life. You're living a life created by the minds around you what are sub-consciously manipulating you. You are not going to achieve happiness unless you give yourself what you desire. Don't change for the approval of others - if they don't like you. Fuck them. Well, don't like. Do the frick frack. Just fuck them. Surround yourself with people who do love you.