Human! Scar x Human! Reader

You've known Scar since you were requested to meet him and his brother Mufasa by the king. The king wanted his sons to have close friends in hope that you would one day be queen, you used to be friends with Scar but one day, you just stopped, which is why on many occasions, starting since that day,he tried to off you.

Flashback~

You were running through the pride lands with Mufasa, not paying attention to where you where you were going when Mufasa yelled out, 

"Y/N, LOOK OUT!" You look to the front of you to see a bolder coming your way, you screamed as Mufasa pushed you out if the way, and landed with him on top of you.

You look over in the distance to see Scar scowling at you and Mufasa, and then walking away.

Flashback over~

You were thinking back on that day when a voice snapped you back to reality

"How do I look?"  You turned around to see Sarabi in a beautiful wedding dress

           "Amazing!" You said, walked my over to a table and picking up a veil before placing it on her head

     "But, now you look perfect." You say.

"I'm nervous, I'm about to become queen of the pride lands, we've been planning this wedding for almost a year but, it still feels weird to say out loud." Nala said, putting her vail over her face

" Your really lucky, not to be queen but just to be Mufasa's wife, he's one in a million." You said.

"Well, coming from you it must be true." Sarabi says. Suddenly, you and Sarabi heard a knock on the door.

"Are you ready?" A voice, Sarabi's father asked from the other side of the door.

"Yes father, I'm ready." Sarabi said, opening the door, and linked arms with her father.

You quickly rushed out of the door before them and went to where the bridesmaids were.

                    (These are the brides maid dresses)

Sarabi came out with her father walking her down the aisle, when she got up to Mufasa, and her took her vail off her face, he stared at her in astonishment, which made you feel good because you did her makeup. 

(We're just gonna skip over a little bit right here)

"Do you Sarabi, take Mufasa to be your lawfully wedded husband, as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked.

"I do." Sarabi said

"And, do you Mufasa, take Sarabi to be your lawfully wedded wife, and your Queen-" you stopped listening after you heard the word queen, when a memory felt like it hit you in the face.

Flashback~

It was 14 years ago, you were talking to Scar.

"Do you know how lucky you are to be royalty?" You said to Scar.

"I'm not really lucky, the lucky one is Mufasa, he's got the muscles, the looks, everything important." Scar said.

"Well you got the brains, and what's really important is a compatible partner to run the pride lands with." You said, looking him in his his eyes.

"Y-Y/N, do you want to be queen?" Scar said, his eyes everywhere but yours.

"Ooh, no no no, nun uh, no way, never ever, I could not be queen." You said, shaking your head.

Apparently Scar took it the wrong way, because he just scowled at you, and walked away from you.

Flashback over~ 

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said, Sarabi and Mufasa shared a loving kiss, and everybody cheered.

                                             -------------------Timeskip--------------------------

You left early to go to Scar's house since he wasn't at the wedding, his door was unlocked, so you opened it, only to be greeted with an angry looking Scar. "What do you think your doing, opening my door without knocking?" Scar said in an aggravated tone, his green eyes, practically glowing with anger.

"I didn't understand." You said.

"What are you talking about?" He said, his voice softening.

"I didn't  don't know you were asking me to, to, um, be with you, I thought you meant, like just be queen, not like, a marriage thing." You said, stuttering.

"I still don't understand, and unless you start to make some sense I will remove you from my house, dead or alive." Scar said, with his teeth clenched.

"When we were kids Scar! You asked me to be queen, and I didn't know you were asking me to be YOUR queen, so I said no a bunch of times, and I hurt your feelings, and I'm sorry and, and-" you said before Scar cut you off.

"I remember, damnit stop rambling, it doesn't even matter even if your sorry, it's not like you'll be queen anyway." Scar said.

"Do you think that I'm apologizing  because I want to be queen, Scar I'm not lying, I didn't understand." You said.

"What is your awnser?" Scar said in a whisper, his teeth still clenched.

"What?" You questioned

"I said what's your awnser, now that you know what I meant." He said, his voice raised to where you can here him.

"Well, I can't be your queen, there's already a queen, Mufasa just got married." You said

"If I was king though, would you be my queen?" He questioned, in the same way he did all those years ago.

There was a moment of silence

"Yes." You said.

Scar kissed you passionately, and you immediately kissed back, after awhile he pulled away.

"Then I will do whatever it takes to make you queen." He said in a serious tone.

At the time, you thought he wasn't being serious, you had no idea just how serious he was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this don't forget to vote and stuff, if you didn't like it tell me how you would have done it in the comment section, Happy new year!