-1-

AN: I am a main character in this story. I get it. It sucks yep. But we need more stubborn girls in storys, like me so. Deal. Lots of cussing in this story btw! love ya!
Moods:
gray: broken
Red: anger
Yellow: happy
Blue: sad
Green: confused
Teal: loving (family way)
Purple: romance
Pink:crush
Orange: hungry
Rainbow: drunk, high, whatnot
White: content
Black:depressed
Dark green: jealous
Dark purple: insanely angry
Dark pink: sexual 😂
Light Gray: bored
Lilac: Slightly angry

Cadi's POV:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock playing some random crappy teen pop song. I shut it off instantly. I got dressed in some skinny dark jeans and a gray sweatshirt. Grabbed my vans, put those on and took my bag. My parents weren't there as usual. I walked out the front door and locked it and walked to school.

-Smol Timeskip-
I heard some loud music and running as a girl with blondeish brownish hair in a ponytail runs up to me laughing. Her beat headphones are a light color of Yellow and some orange. (Happy and hungry) She grabs her phone and pauses her We The Kings Check Yes Juliet song.
"Hey Cadi! How are you doing!"
I turn to her and give a small smile, "Hey V. Not bad I guess.."
"Thats good! Now grab those books and lets get to class!"
I grab the books I need for my first few classes and shut my locker.
V pushes her yellow and now slightly orange headphones to her shoulders. She turns her head to the sounds of some yelling. Her eyes eye the person on the ground and the few boys above him. She turns to me and gives me a fake smile.
"I will be right back." She ends her sentence growling a bit. I look at her headphones before she goes. Red with Dark purple flashes. Oh shit no.
I see her walk in front of a black and red-haired boy, who also has headphones as his items but they have black x's on the sides. V is almost as tall as the boy, who is quite tall, and she angerly pushes him away from where he was before. A few other boys were behind him, trying to make him stop. There was another boy hurting the kid on the floor, he had brown hair. He ran away. I heard yelling. V.
"Why the hell are you beating some kid up you asshole!?"
"why the hell do you care? Now get out of the way and be a good girl."
That pissed her off more.
"Just leave. You little shit."
"I don't want to."
"then tell me why were you beating this kid up."
The boy smirked. "Cause the little ass pushed me."
V glared at him. "get your petty little ass out of my sight."
"No thanks, princess."
"f off."
With that, the Boy and his friends left and V turned to me. "Well come on." She grabbed the boys hand and pulled him up. She turned to me, her headphones now a Lilac color, "Let's get you to class!"
We walked to class, the boy she helped didn't even say thanks. Rude. We got to my class and she hugged me and said goodbye. I walked in and picked a desk at the back. No one ever sat by me. I looked around, the brown haired boy who had ran away, was here. Great. I felt a buzz at my phone and went to see the text.
(Texting mode! V=V and C=Cadi)
V: You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me.
C: What?
V:He's in my class! We got assigned seats and I sit like right in front of him. Help!
C: that sucks. I have the brown haired boy that was with them in my class. He's weird.
V:ugh sucks for you as well. This kid is like staring into my soul.
C: What soul?
V: wow thanks Cadi.
C: hehe kidding. Whats his name?
V: Michael? Idk? Something like that.
C:Well I gtg, teacher is talking.
V: K!
The teacher explained that we would be having assign seats, like some other classes, and gives us our numbers.
"Cadynn Flyn desk number 16"
I walk over to the desk number I was given, the brown haired boy was behind me.
"Cadynn? What a stupid name..."
I snapped my head to the brown hair boy. "No one asked you about what you thought about my name."
"Gabriel Jonas! Enought talking."
"Yes."
I snickered, "yeah Gabriel Jonas."
"Shut up."
I focused back on the teacher and what she was saying. Finally class was over and I walk to class with Him. I hate hate hate Sabastian. He has bullied me and hurt me and he just sucks. I do my best to stand up to him but its very difficult. V helps but its a bit difficult for her... I walk into class only to be tripped and lost my books. Christiana, the basic, mean girl in all Highschool stories, kicked my books and laughed. I slowly grabbed my kicked books and sat in my seat. The teacher came in and began the lesson and introduction. I heard footsteps coming from the back of the classroom towards the door as V, Michael?, and three other boys walked in. V gave a pass she had a sat next to me, while the boys said they didn't have a pass and were new to the school. The teacher gave them a warning. I looked closely at them. One was tall had a blonde quiff and was wearing a black jacket and ripped skinny jeans, one was slighty shorter had long curly brownish? hair and was wearing a gray teeshirt and some balck jeans. Finally the last boy was as tall as the other and had black hair with a band tee shirt and some black skinny jeans. They all sat together. My item is three bandana bracelets that were given to me by V, my parents and the last one had just showed up. It was still shades only. A few times there slight yellow shades but that was really it... I hope it ends up changing colors soon...

AN: Vote! Comment! I need feedback on my bad writing skills! 😂💜