A Monster Entrance

I don't who JoJo or Attack on Titan the seen is start after Dio defeat and The part where Eren saved Armin and no Dio get revived of the other crusaders do and plus if no going to do it I think I should and I think it will come out great.

Chapter: 1

A Monster Entrance

It was after Jotaro defeats Dio he and what was left of his group were now in the Speedwagon Foundation Ambulance. Were Jotaro Kujo took Joseph Joestar he use Star Platinum to started pumping blood in Joseph body. They use blood from Dio dead body to help Joseph.

Beat...Beat...Beat

Joseph heart started beating

Beat...Beat...Beat...Beat

Joseph started moving

Beat...Beat...Beat...Beat...Beat

And he got up but he had a dark smirk on his face.

Joseph: Thank you for reviving me.

Jotaro pull out Star Platinum and was about to attack Joseph but he panic and said.

Joseph: W-wait is was a joke.

Jotaro: What your name.

Joseph: I'm Joseph Joestar I'm married to Suzi Q and my daughter is Holly Joestar.

Jotaro calm down and glared but signed.

Jotaro: Stupid old man

Joseph: Sorry but thank you Jotaro really.

Jotaro: Whatever.

After that Jotaro and Joseph were at the airport with Polnareff they were ready to leave.

Joseph: You know Polnareff you can come with me to New York.

Polnareff: Ah but Mr. Joestar France is my homeland.

So they got in a 3 way hug

Polnareff: See you Mr. Joestar and Jotaro don't forget about me.

Josep: Never

Jotaro: I'll have a hard time forgetting about you.

And so The Journey was over so they thought but elsewhere a battle of life and death was happened.

A giant monster was about to eat a blonde hair boy but a black hair boy grab and him pull out.

Armin: Eren!

Eren: Go see the sea I know you-

But he was cut off but the monster closing it mouth.

Back at the Joestars they made there way home to Holly house when a blinding white flash hit when Jotaro and Joseph woke up they were in a broken old house.

To there surprise Polnareff was there and so someone else too a person Joseph thought was dead.

Jotaro: Are you really-

Joseph: Kakyoin!

Kakyoin was alive and was confuse.

Kakyoin: Mr. Joestar the secret of The World is time!

Joseph was calming down Kakyoin

Joseph: It okay we know Dio is dead but why are you not.

Kakyoin: I don't know after my death it was quiet then a bright white light but Mr. Joestar where are we.

Joseph: I don't know.

They look to see a old town wrecked house destroy, the ground red with blood, bodies everywhere.

Polnareff: What the hell happen here.

The they hear thump the get closer and louder until they see a humanoid looking giant staring at them with hunger.

Polnareff: What is that thing!

Joseph: I don't know but RUN!!!

They ran but Jotaro stand his ground glaring at the giant.

Jotaro: Damn Star Platinum: The World.

Time stop Jotaro use his stand to get close and rain a barrage of punches without mercy

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!

Time continue and the beast was sent back it face was destroy and steam cover it healing it.

Kakyoin: When did Star Platinum learn to stop time!

Jotaro: Damn it how do kill this thing.

Joseph saw Jotaro standing there.

Joseph: Jotaro let go it time to leave.

Jotaro: No this thing won't stop, go I'll catch up.

Polnareff know Jotaro can't do by himself so he rush joining Jotaro.

Polnareff: Go Mister Joestar leave this to me I'll stay with Jotaro.

Joseph look at both of them worry but see the monster start to get up with half it face heal he and Kakyoin leave.

Polnareff: You don't think the I leave I'll cut this thing ot pieces.

Jotaro: Fine but is can regenerate so let end this fast.

As Jotaro said that the beats is fully heal and rush them them Polnareff jump in front it try to grab but loss 2 fingers Polnareff using Silver Chariot sword Jotaro get a few punch in face but it not good enough and it still standing

Polnareff: Jotaro can you stop time and get it face again also you have some big explaining to do.

Jotaro: Later and I need more time but I'll get close to cut is eye out then I'll go for it jaw.

Polnareff: Sound like a plan let do it.

Jotaro: You ready.

Polnareff: Yes.

And like that Jotaro using Star Platinum to throw Polnareff at the giant Polnareff use Silver Chariot to slice at it eyes.

Polnareff: Now Jotaro.

Jotaro throw a hard punch to the jaw breaking it in the process.

Polnareff and Jotaro start running see that have to retreat Jotara for the time look to city that their a wall and there inside it. But then more giant show up and are now counted Jotaro and Polnareff get in the battle with there stand out.

Polnareff: Damn it what do we do now.

Jotaro: We fight our way out.

Just as there about to fight for there lives A new giant show and start fighting the other beast and kill them the two stand user are shock but they see there chance to left but Jotaro look to people on a roof before turning a corner and disappearing.