Chapter one

Today was the first day of U.A, Izuku was excited to finnaly get to his dream school. He was still afraid of Katsuki, But still excited. He saw the girl he saved in the girl he had saved in tryouts. His face felt like it was turning cherry red as he was looking at her. He was so concentrated on her that he triped. Surprisingly he never hit the ground. He turned to the the girl using her quirk. She walked up to him and said "Be careful falling boy." and she walked away. He walked to room 1A and was scared that Katsuki would be in his class. He walked in to see a.room full of students and sadly Katsuki was staring right at him. He heard a vocie from behind him that sounded firmilar. "Hey, it's falling boy, I'm Ochako." Her face with a wide smile. His face turned a bright red. "O-oh h-hey I'm um Izuku...." He slowly walked to his desk. It felt like class had gone by in minutes. The teacher talked about dorms and how the number of boys and girls are uneven so one not and one girl would share a dorm. The rest would be boys with boys and girls with girls. The teacher started handing out dorm numbers to people. They started heading to there dorms. It ended up being ochako and izuku sharing a dorm. He walked to his dorm (9a) seeing ochako. Katsuki walked by and yelled out "I GUESS THEY PULL A GIRL WITH A GIRL DEKU!" Ochako heard the nickname Deku and she said "Deku is the name of a hero."