The mixing of the races

It's where our tail begins of a beautiful demon named Lilith with hair of black and red as the setting night sky and crimson red eyes and pale skin, she wasn't anyone particularly important in the underworld..she had a habit of visiting the human world she admired the beauty in everything she saw to the Sakura trees and the creatures of this realm.

One evening, she had slipped away from the underworld, careful to not be seen by the humans. A demon hunter had caught sight of her and, in a panic, she ran as fast as she was able—but to no avail. He caught up to her and threw holy water at her, which caused her to laugh as it had no effect on her; but he did slash his sword, the blade slicing the flesh of her side a little. She fought back and managed to hurt him badly enough that he could no longer pursue her, she moved as quickly as possible to hide herself up in a nearby cemetery where she leaned up against a gravestone, bleeding a little and winced from the pain as the cut went deeper than she first realized. As fate would have it, an archangel called Katan, whom was scouting the Tokyo city keeping an keen eye out for Demons and such who would meddle in human affairs, came cross Lilith, leaning up against a gravestone as she bled from her side. He crouched in front of her as his beautiful, pure white, feathered wings shielded them from view. She was terrified to start with as she knew the Angels of Eden looked down and killed Demons such as herself, she slowly looked to him seeing his beautiful face and golden eyes and hair as white and pure as heaven itself. "W-what are you going to do to me" she asked shyly, shaking a little with fear. He smiled gently and spoke so softly, "Nothing. I sense you have done no wrong. I wish only to heal your wounds." He slid his hand over Lilith's side and a soft, golden glow emanated from his palm. She stared in disbelief at the angel healing her. "W-Why would you help me? We're enemies. You're an Angel and I am a demon," she said, as he moved away folding his wings behind him. He offered his hand and she reluctantly took it as he helped her stand.

 He offered his hand and she reluctantly took it as he helped her stand