Week 1: Monday

You hastily got ready for school, for you had woken up late. First week of being back at this school and I wake up late. You thought to yourself applying a light two toned lip tint.

You had just moved back to your old school. You had gone to this school district until the first year of middle school, then had to move away due to your father's career. You were excited for today, you would see your childhood friends, you don't know what they look like now, but you have a feeling you'd recognize them. It had been a few years. 4 school years to be exact. You are in your second year of High School. 

"Y/N! Hurry up! I'm going to be late for work if you're late for school!" Your step-mom, Hyo-rin, yells up the stairs. You just rolled your eyes, slipped on your shoes and ran downstairs. "Finally." Hyo-rin says.  

"Sorry." You mumble. Hyo-Rin just shrugs. 

"Young-Bae! We're leaving!" Hyo-rin yells to your father. You hear a faint groan, seeing how your father was still asleep. "That lazy man." she mumbles. You smile and walk out to the car. 

        .

You listened to your father's music on the way to school, when you arrived, about 6 large groups of both genders stared at you while you walked in. Once you walked into the office, you bowed to all the staff. "Dong Y/N." you hear the principal say your name. 

"Principal Lee." you respond, knowing his name because he was your elementary principal. He hugged you, you hugged back, smiling.

"Welcome back! It's been so long!" Principal Lee tells you, genuinely happy. "Felix! Come show Y/N around." he called for his son. 

"Felix?!" You practically yell in excitement, Felix was one of your childhood friends. Answering your question, you see Felix walk out. 

"Welcome back, Y/N." he smiles.

his voice has gotten so deep 

Without thinking, you run up and hug him tight. You've known Felix since before preschool, he's barely changed since elementary, still owning a baby face. His smile had become just a little bit more mature, he on the other hand, had always been mature, he's had common sense for a while. He lightly kissed your cheek, pulling you out of your thoughts while you flushed bright red. He smiled and it felt like everything was in slow motion. "Y/N? You're staring." he laughed. You shook your head and pulled him to the hall. 

"Show me around, Lee." you emphasized 'Lee' making him grab your arm and drag you around the school, grumbling going down the hall. 

As soon as he showed you around, then went to your locker with you, he sent you to class. You didn't want to go, but you had to. He had went back to the office. 

"this meaning-" the teacher stopped midsentence when you walked in. "You must be Dong Y/N, I've heard so much about you." the teacher smiled at you while a few of the students gasped. "Everyone, please welcome Dong Y/N. She has gracefully come back to our district after 4 years." her smile was genuine. 

"Ple-" you started to speak when you were flooded with questions, whispers, and statements,

"Aren't you the daughter of Taeyang?" 

"THE Dong Y/N?" 

"Welcome back to our school, Y/N."

"She's hot."

"Do you have connections with G-Dragon?" 

"What about T.O.P?" 

"Or Daesung!" 

"or maybe Seungri!!" 

Luckily, the teacher had already had enough, too. "Alright, Enough! Y/N please take a seat next to Taehyung. Class, since Y/N has missed a week, have free time while I gather her assignments and notes." you searched for this 'Taehyung' guy. You guessed the teacher had noticed your confusion and told Taehyung to raise his hand. He did. You walked over to the desk next to him. 

Half the class had passed when Taehyung had said something out of the blue. 

"You look just like your father." he was staring the entire time. 

"Is that a compliment?" the kid in front of you turned around at your comment. 

"Of course it is." he told then turned back around. 

"thanks?" you smiled, Taehyung smiled back and then pulled out his notebook, writing something down and giving it to you. You read it. 

'Here's my number, text me later I need to tell you something. For now we can pass notes if you want.

He had his number on the back of the little piece of paper, you put it in your bag. 

       -

By the time the bell rang, you had learned Taehyung and his 'group' we're the most popular people in the school and that the kid in front of you was named Jimin. You also learned that Taehyung was gay but would date you if you asked, that part made you laugh a bit. 

When he left the room, you were one of the ones left in the room. As you were about to get up, a girl pushed you down. 

"Just because you're Taeyang's daughter and all the staff love you, doesn't mean you get to get close to my boys, stay away from Taehyung and the others or else, slut." she spat, pulling you back up and hitting you square in the jaw. How was the teacher not seeing this? As she was about to hit you again, a fairly handsome boy came up, 

"Or else what? What're you gonna do?" he said, sounding a bit pissed off. 

"O-Oppa-" she stuttered.

"Go to your next class." he said sternly and the girl ran off. "Sorry I didn't scare her off earlier, are you okay?"  he sounded genuinely concerned. You just nodded, taking in his features. He smiled the most beautiful smile you had ever seen. "The name's Hoseok, by the way. I'm one of Taehyung's friends. Year three." 

"Nice to meet you, Hoseok, I'm Y/N." you smiled back, out of your trance. 

"Nice to meet you too, Y/N." He replied. 

                   --

Throughout the day, you met the rest of Taehyung's 'group' and sat with them at lunch. When you got home, you told your father about your day and he looked at your jaw, inspecting it. When he touched it, you winced.

----------------------------

{A/N} 

hey hey sorry about discontinuing the other book. But don't you like this setting better? I do. haha tell me what you think in the comments ;). byeee