20. Sana unni

(A/N: still not giving up guys and please let's not give up on streaming TWICE's TT mv to aim 400M views. Let's help our fellow onces on streaming, we all know that our girls deserve to be the first gg to reach 400M views, let's do our best now before we regret that we haven't did anything to help them. Without farther a do I'll stop already with this promotion. Hehehehe✌)

20. Sana unni

A day had passed and right now I am fixing my papers to japan. I'm relieved that I had just enough savings to buy a ticket.

I see, it really is worth it to save money.

Even if I'm so busy, I still had a chance to be distracted by yesterdays incident. Tch! I'm still flattered by that sticky note pasted on a cup of coffee given by that other performer of the kpop bar, so his name is Mark I suppose. That's what is written under his compliment.

And I'm so relieved that my dormmates are not so bossy and asky this time. They just gave me advice at some things.

It's wednesday and we're perfoming later. I told my groupmates that I have something to do urgently for my family. It's true that this is for my family, but I'm still lying. I felt a lot of guilt in my heart right now. I kept on hiding everything from anyone who's close to me that I can't tell them what's bothering me now. I wish I had someone right now to be hugged and tell this problems to.

I remember Sana.. Unni. She's my unni after all.

"Sana's here to listen and to hug you"

"I won't force you to tell me what's your problem but I'm here. I'm here to hug you Minari... Shh"

That's just some of what Sana told me which made me feel somehow comforted and felt that I have someone to rely on. I don't intend to be unfair to my other friends and mates, they are showing care and I knew they are also good to rely on but Sana unni was the one who noticed me more, for some reasons maybe because we have been friends since in Japan and she knew me well. Well she and Momo had quite a long time together but we're roommates so I think that made us more close.

I want to tell her all these things but I'm just too regretful right now- err! Let me just finish this plane ticket works.

*phone rings*

Ooh it's my mom.

I answered my phone immediately "Hello mom, how are you? And everyone there?"

//"We're kind of fine here. You? How are you there?"// she asked.

I heaved a sigh "I'm also fine... But I'm missing everyone there"

//"Tch! You can visit us here on holidays// she said.

"but I want to see your faces right now. I want to be there" I said while trying to express that I want to go home.

//"I miss you too but you have to be there. Don't you ever miss your school"// she insisted.

"are you okay?" I asked for assurance.

//"yeah. So okay. Can it do to ease your longing for us?"// tsk, it still can't do.

"hmm... Why don't you want me to go there? I still have weeks of vacation" there it goes, I finally spit those words wanting to go out from my mouth.

//"Just. Not. Now. Please."// I know this is being disrespectful but I am just so curious to know...

"Why?" I protested. "I have my savings. I can be there with you mom and together we will solve this problem. We should be one in this. Do you understand what I mean?" I said while my tears are starting to fall down from my eye.