Nineteen

Camila, Mom, and I were sitting in the doctor's office. "Does this mean we can't," I leaned into Camila's ear and whispered, "have sex?"

"I don't know, Baby. We'll figure it out," she sighed.

Mom sighed. "I'll be stepping out so you guys can have some privacy. I know you probably don't wanna talk about that while I'm here,"

"Ok, Mama," I replied. "Mommy?"

"Yes, Baby?" She asked.

"You still love me?" I questioned.

"Of course. You're my baby and Mommy loves her baby," she pecked my lips.

"Stop. Don't put me in my littlespace," I giggled.

"Why? Maybe Mommy wants you in your littlespace," she pecked my cheek.

"Maybe Mommy should realize where we are and what we're gonna talk about," I replied, giggling.

"I think you're fighting it. Let Mommy have her little baby," she cooed. I tried to fight the urge of getting little but her voice and words sounded so soothing.

"Mommy," I whined. "S'op, we gonna ta'k 'bout why I had the seizuwe an' it' an adu't subjec',"

"But I wanted my adorable little Lolo," she pinched my cheeks.

"'M not adowab'e," I blushed.

"You guys are so damn cute together. I just can't," Mom said.

"Me either. She's one of a kind," she smiled.

"Mommy. I wuvs wou a 'ot," I said.

"Well, I love you more," she pecked my lips.

"Imposs-"

"Sorry, I'm late," my doctor, Ally, said, walking in.

"It otay, Ally," I smiled.

"I see you brought someone new here. What's her name?" She asked.

"She my mommy; Camila," I snuggled more into Camila.

"Aww. Hi Camila. I'm Dr. Brooke; her doctor. But call me Ally," Ally said.

"Nice to meet you, Ally," Camila smiled.

"So, let's get into why Lauren's here, today. What's wrong?" Ally asked.

"I have to leave. If it's ok to come back; just holler," Mom walked out.

"Do you want me to tell her or you?" Camila whispered in my ear.

"Wou, Mommy," I replied.

"Ok," she pecked my lips. "We were...having sex and she started having a seizure during it,"

"Oh, I see. That's very rare in trauma patients but there is medication she can take to stop those seizures from happening while you guys are having sex," Ally replied. "I need her mom because it is a prescription drug,"

"Ok. Let me get her mom," Camila said, standing up. "Do you want stay here or come with me, Baby,"

"Come with Mommy!" I giggled. Ally smiled and Camila walked to the door. She opened it and walked to Mom.

"Ally needs your permission to get Lauren a drug," Camila said.

"Ok. Let's go," Mom stood up and we walked back to my doctor's office. Camila sat back down and hugged me. "Will this drug help with her seizures?"

"Yes. It will stop her seizures 98 percent of the time," Ally replied.

"Let's get it!" Mom replied.

"Yay. No mowe seizuwes!" I yelled. Everyone, except me, awed.

"You're so cute, Baby," Camila pecked my lips.