I

Ding dong the bell rang. "Anna, it's Ashley", my mom said. "I'm coming."

Today was "the day". 1st September, first day of school. But not a normal school, this school was all about powers. Yes, you heard me powers. There are 2 kinds of people. Eley's the ones with powers and Norla's the ones without. I'm an Eley and Ashley is one too. Today we were going to a new school where we could train our powers. You may have heard of our powers. We have the power of elements. Every Eley has the power of one element. Today was the start of our futur.

"Hey Ash." Ashley is my Bff since we were little. She has red/brown hair and brown hair. "Hey Val. Nervious?" Of course I was, who wouldn't. But Ashley didn't need to know. I knew she was nervious and if I told her I was too she would have been more nervious. "No, it's just a new school. Nothing to worry about." My mom was starting the car, so I ran upstairs to get my suitcase. "Anna time to go!" she yelled. I ran back downstairs with my suitcase and walked to the car. MY mom putted my suicase and Ashley's in the car. We took our seats and the car started moving.

We finely arived. "Come Ash, lets go inside." When we were in the hall a voice started speaking. "Welcome students at Elementairy. We will start tests in 5 minutes. Please go to cafetaria. We will call if it's your turn." Ashley and I went to the caffetaria. Some other teenagers came sitt with us. "Hello, can i sit here?" asked a girl with blonde hair. "Yeah of course. I'm Anna but you can call me Val and this is Ashley." The girl tool a Seat. "I'm Karen. Why is your nickname Val?" Ashley looked at me. "Because it's the short version of her middle name, Valentina." We heard the voice again. This time she said a name. "Olivia Ellen go to room 2!" A boy came to us. "Hi can I sit here. I don't have any friends." I let him take a seat. "I'm Anna, this is Ashley and Karen. What's your name" They called a new name. "My name is Diego. Nice to meet you guys. What do you think your element will be. "I hope light", said Karen. "I think I will have metal. How fun wouldn't that be" Ashley began daydreaming. "Karen Marie your turn", said the voice. "Bye." Karen took her suitcase and left. "Gods this is stressful. I just want to go!" Luckely i didn't have to wait long. The voice called my name, so i went to room 2. Leaving Ashley and Diego behind.

I opened the door and saw a lady. I think she is in her late fourties. "Hello Anna Valentina. Welcome in Elementary school. Lets find out what your element is." The lady pionted at a chair. I left my suicase behind and rook my seat. The lady rook a syringe. "This will hurt a little." Before I knew Every thing went black.

•○•○•○•○•

So this is chapter one. I hope you enjoined it. I'm Dutch so sorry if my English is bad. If you have any ideas be free to tell me.

Adios