II

"Wake up!" I heard a voice screaming at me. I sat on a chair. "What happend?" I asked. I was a little bit dizzy. "We took at test on you to see what your element was." I tried to stand up, but I was to dizzy for that. "What is my element?" The lady looked nervious. "You actually have 2 elements. Water and -" She was cutted of by a voice of a man. "Your time is almost over. Please hurry!" I stood up and took my suitcase. " What is the other one?" The man began to nock on the door. "I don't know. Come tomorrow to this room at 4pm." I nodded and left the room.

"What is your element?" asked the guy outside. "Water." I responded. "Who are you friends?" I decided to tell my new friends too. "Ashley Jade, Karen Marie and Diego Miguel." The man wrote the names next to my name. "Go to room 20. That's the training room of your element. There you will meet some kids. At 5.25 We have dinner in the caffetaria." I thanked the man and went to room 20.

•_•_•

I walked in the room and I put my suitcase with the other suitcases. There were only 2 other kids in the room. I'm one of the first ones here. I hope there will come more kids. 15 minutes passed. Now there were 5 other kids in the room.

"Welcome," the man in the corner of the room started talking, "I'm sir Lyko. You all have the element water. Here you will train that element, but you also will have other classes with students of other elements. Are there any questions before I start?"

"Are we the only students who have water ?" I asked. "From the new students you are the only ones but we have more in the higher years. More questions?" Nobody answered.

"Okay then we can continue. You are the undines because you have the element water. Water is the element of change and emotions. That's why not many people have the element water. People don't want emotions and a lot of changes. Here you learn how you can live with them. Water is one of the 7 elements. The other elements are: Fire, Early, Air, Metal, Light and Darkness. Now you can go to your room. I will give you a key and the number of your room. Tommorow  you will have a private class with me."

He started to give us our keys and a paper. On the paper was a number. I took my suicase and left. I had to find room 333.

•○•○•

I entered my room. There was already a suitcase in the room. In the room where 5 doors. In the room itself was a sofa, a tv, a table and many other casual things. There were also a lot of high-tech things. When I was inspecting the room one of the doors opened.

"Hi Anna" said a familiair voice. "Hi Karen. Omg we share a room. How cool is that." Another person came out of the room. "Omg Val. I missed you. I'm so happy we share a room."

Ashley took my suitcase and brought it to an other room. In the room was a bed and a wardrobe. "I was a few minutes away and you missed me already?" They both look at me like I was wear something that was their. "Anna you was away for 3 hours" 3 hours What it felt like an half hour. This can't be true. How long was I out? "How long was the test?" I started unpacking my clothes. "I don't know. An hour maybe?" said Ashley. "Yeah it was 90 minutes, I asked."

Once I was unpacked it was already 5 pm. I walked to the living room. There  was an other girl sitting in the sofa. "Hey I'm Anna Valentina but friends call me Val. Who are you?" The girl had blond hair and brown eyes. "I'm Samantha but you can calm me Sam if you want." Samantha what a beautiful name. What element would she have? I will ask at dinner. "Guys I think we should go. It's almost dinner time." 

°▪°▪°

Once we were at the cafetaria we took our food. "So guys, what are your elements?" I began to eat my chicken.

"Mine is Earth", said Ashley, "What about you Samantha?" I was surprised i thought Ashley would have Fire or Air. "Mine is metal. I'm so happy with it. Later I can make things without touching it. How cool wouldn't-" She was cut of by a friend.

"Hey girls can we sit with you?" Samantha looked at us."Of course you can Diego. Samantha this is Diego we met him a couple hours ago. Wij are your friends Diego?" Diego and his friends took their seats. "This is Lyko and Jaime." He said pointing at them. "So what where you doing?" I was almost finiched eating. "We where telling our elements. Samantha has Metal and Ashley has Earth." "Cool Mine is Light." said Lyko. Karen stiped eating "Omg I have darkness we are Opposites." "Mine is Air by the way." What would Diego have? I really don't know. He could have every element. "My element is-" He was cut of by the familiar voice. "Hello students. I hope you all like your element. The classes will start tomorrow. You will have normal classes, element training, basic training, element study and sports. You will all get you phones. It's a holograpic one so you can take it everywhere. Your schedule is in it. Now all go to your room and go sleep. Tommorow will be a hard day."

We got our holograpic phones and left. I was tired so I descided to go to bed like the voice said.

~~~~~~~

Hi cupcakes
I hope you enjoined this chapter. If you didn't understand something comment and I will explane.

If I made some mistakes please let me know.

If u liked it please vote.

You can always let me know your ideas and maybe I will put them in the book.

Bye guys