Take me instead

Lucas POV: So is the following morning. We are all better. My head doesn't hurt anymore, Sunny's bruise is there but it doesn't hurt either, Jake is alright just his lip is a little hurt, Ally is recovering good... Erika is worried, scared, Tony should be too but he is not. We just finish breakfast and went to the living room. It was all going peacefully when someone knocked ou better saying punched the door.

Lucas: Not again!

Jake: Erika! Babe come here! - Erika went near him, so did Sunny with Tony.

Lucas: Ally stay here with them..

Jake: You can't go by yourself!

Lucas: You can't leave because you need to keep an eye on Erika and Tony can't leave because he is one of the targets so just stay there and shut up! - I left the room and went outside. One of them were there.. the other wasn't. I ran back inside. - Tony look out!!!

Jake pushed him to the ground and something flew over him almost hitting him.

Tony: Thanks man..

Jake: No problem.

Just then we heard Sunny screaming. There was no knife this time.. Sunny kicked the guys in the part where hurts the most and ran inside. Tony in the other hand flew to the guy and started to beat him up.. there's always more then one. When me and Jake got outside they were beating up Tony. Jake got one of them and I was about to get the other one when he pulled a knife. God dammit!! They always have a knife!! He tried to stabbed Tony but he moved backwards. I grab a bat on the floor and turned to them

Tony: Ah.. - he fell

Lucas: Tony!! - I ran to them - Hey bitch!! - he turned around and I broke the bat in his head. I ran to Tony.

Tony: Ah!! Mother fucker!!! My arm!! - he had a deep cut on his arm. I helped him get up slowly and the other guy was threatening Jake with the knife.

Jake: Instead of threatening me you should check on your partner.. - the guys take a step towards Jake making Jake take a step back

XXX: Get out of here! But remember.. this isn't over Paul! - Jake ran to us and helped me help Tony (sorry if is confusing) we got inside

Sunny: Tony!!!!

Tony: I'm okay..

Lucas: You need stitches..

Erika: I called 911.

Jake: Good job.. - we were on the kitchen when an ambulance came. Two nurses got inside and "fixed" Tony right there. They used a glue thingy instead of the stitches, a thing that the use with children that hurts less.

Nurse: Okay.. feeling pain Anthony?

Tony: No mam.

Nurse: So you can get that wet for two days. When you need to take a shower put a plastic ou something like that over it. In a week you have to go to the hospital, they will check your arm and remove the "glue".

Tony: Ok. Thank you very much.

Nurse: Welcome. - they walked out and we went to the living room.

Sunny: Are you sure you are okay baby?

Tony: Yes.. I promise. - he kissed her.

Jake: Babe did you ask for the police to come?

Erika: Yes..

Ally: We could watch a movie to cool down a little, wait for the cops

All: Yeah.. - we sat on the couch and watched the movie.

*after a while*

Lucas: Do you feel a odd smell?

They: No..

Lucas: Ok.. never mind. - we just sat there watching the movie. I think the movie was half the time and I started to feel sleepy and I could trek we all did..

*two hours later*

I woke up with a headache.. I looked to the team and they were all sleeping.. Erika isn't here. I wake Sunny and Ally, the boys weren't getting up. I got a glass of water and problem solved.

Jake: I'm up! Where is Erika?

Lucas: I don't know.. - we heard a scream

Jake: Erika!!!! - we all ran outside and the guys was pointing a gun to Erika so she would get in the car. - No!!

XXX: One more step and she dies!

Jake: Please man.. what do you want??

XXX: I know what I want.. kkkk.

Jake: Just.. take me. Let her go. Take me instead.

Erika: No Jake!..

XXX: Shut up! - Erika was crying, quite though.. - Jakey... nothing will hurt more than watch her going away.. nothing will hurt more than not having her around and not knowing where she is.

Jake: Please.. just take me! I'll do anything you want just take me!

XXX: No! Get in the car you slut!! - they got I the car and showed up in the solar roof (I don't know how they call it) - say good bye to your friends and your boyfriend. - he pulled the trigger

All: NO!!!!!! - nothing happened

Erika: It's water

XXX: Drive!! - they got back in the car and the driver pressed the gas.

Jake: Erika!!!!! - he ran to the Tesla - Get in!!!!

Lucas: Girls stay here! Call the police! Call manger Kevin!

Me, Tony and Jake got in the car and followed the dudes car. Who the hell are this people?!?!?!

Jake: Oh my god.. they have Erika..

Lucas: We're going to get her back.. - Jake was crying but was really focused on the car we were following.
We were right behind them when....

To be continued...