Chapter 1: The beginning of it all

Authors note...

Hey! I really hope you like this story, this is my first story! I worked very hard on it and if you do comment, constructive criticism welcome.

SPOILER ALERT: I would suggest not reading this if you haven't read the Goblet of Fire, or The Hero's of Olympus.

Disclaimer: I am not Rick Riordan or JK Rowling therefore I don't own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter. *sad face*

Anyway, on with the story...

Percy POV (A/N: In case you didn't know, POV stands for Point of view)

Chiron asked to see Thalia, Grover, Nico and I in his office.

He was pacing around the room muttering about the prophecy.

Seven Half-Bloods shall answer the call

To Storm or Fire the world must fall

An oath to keep with a final breath

As foe bares arms to the doors of death

That prophecy still haunts me two years after the war ended.

"Ok. I've figured it out." Chiron said finally. "In an ancient, ancient, Greek language, seven means twins. Some weird guy thought something weird... I don't have time for this! Any way, a quest!"

We all groaned. "Ugh. Do we have to pick up another 'twin demigods' that the prophecy is 'supposedly about?'" I asked.

"Yes." Chiron said "But, this is a special case. Percy," He turned to me with a look of glee on his face. "these twins are your new sister and brother."

I just sat there. Me? Siblings? Oh my gods! A sister and a brother!!!! Then I started to dance "Yaaaaaaassssssss!!!!!!!!!! I finally have a sister and a brother!!!"

"Calm down kelp-head!" Thalia and Nico said at the same time.

"Good for you Percy!" Grover patted me on the back.

"Here is their address," Chiron held a small slip of paper in his hands. "Oh, and also." he paused for a whole second.

Oh no. I thought.

"Years and years ago, Hecate blessed a few people with the gift of magic. Decedents of those people practice magic at a school called Hogwarts. Their mother is the deputy headmistress there." He handed us a slip of paper. "Once you have them, go there. Also, there is a boy, Harry Potter, your actual quest is to protect Harry Potter. You will do this by attending Hogwarts as seventh years."

"Ok," we all said. And the next morning, we set out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TIME SKIP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Still Percy POV

We came up to their door step and I knocked.

A young girl, about 13 with wavy, shoulder-length, chocolate brown hair that fades to caramel brown at the ears, sea-blue eyes, and very tan skin answered. "What do you want?" She asked.

"Hi, I'm looking for Camila and Lucas Crest," I said.

"LUCAS!!" the girl called. Then, a boy with the same hair except shorter, with the same eyes and the same skin came up to the door.

"I'm Camila," said the girl that answered the door.

"What do they want?" He asked.

"Hi, I'm Percy Jackson." I said. "This is Grover, Thalia, and Nico."