• summary •

elle evans and lee flynn were the best of friends since they came out of the womb; since their parents were best friends. the best part was that their friendship was simply platonic.

there wasn't a day where they wouldn't dance, sing or play together. at the age of 6, they made a best friends rules list, which helped them stay so close. #9 being that lee's older brother noah, was OFF LIMITS.

elle always had an innocent crush on noah, who enjoyed going by his last name "flynn" which gave him his rebellious, bad-ass player reputation. noah and lee were sometimes nothing alike, or complete twins. there was no in between.

noah portrayed the role as a protective older brother to elle. she assumed he had just thought of her as his little brothers dorky best friend, which she most certainly was, it just wasn't the greatest feeling when your crush looked at you as a little sister, and had girls coming in and out of his bedroom every other weekend.

but when the flynn family and the evans book a vacation out of the country, sticky situations start to arise, hearts are left in pieces, scars are left to be healed, secrets are shared and some rules, are broken.

____
DISCLAIMER :
i do not own 'the kissing booth' or any of the characters. this fanfic is simply based off the netflix original movie with some of my own twists.