My Mystery Mate

"Alice! Get ready for school!" Mom yelled. I'm an only child who just moved to Arizona from Paris. I was excited to move here. I was getting bored of Paris anyways. I ran to my Mustang and rode off to school. I parked and took off my sunglasses. I got out of the car and quickly walked toward the school, locking eyes with a gorgeous guy with icy blue eyes and a sculpted body.
He was amazingly hot. I was still staring at the guy for what felt like hours, but I quickly turned away and walked toward the school. I could still feel the gaze of the guy looking at me from behind. I went to the admission office "Can I have a schedule, please?" I asked. She handed me a sheet full of my classes. First period I had math, second period I had lab, third I had physical education, fourth was science, fifth was english, sixth I had lunch, seven was reading, and eighth was home economics.
I walk out and the bell rung. I ran down the hall and smashed into something hard. I almost lost my balance when something grasped my waist. I looked at the person. It was that guy that I locked eyes with earlier. He was looking at me with what looked to be, lust.
"I'm so sorry. I wasn't really paying attenion," I insisted.
"It's okay no harm done," He said huskily. I looked down to see he still had his hands on my waist. I heard a whistle behind my back and a guy walked past and winked at me. I heard a growl.
It was him, the guy who winked came up to the mystery guy. I was guessing he was a friend of his, "Um, excuse me? Can I ask what your name is?" I whispered.
"My name Nick and this is my buddy, Austin," He introduced.
"Um, hi. Sorry I've gotta go," With that I ran off.
I heard Nick calling, "Hey, I never got your name,"
"It's Alice Olsen," I yelled over my shoulder. I walked into first class and I noticed Nick sitting in the back looking at me. I looked at him for only a couple seconds, when I heard someone talking to me.
"Hello. You must be our new student. I'm Mr. Richards," He introduced himself and instructed me to take a seat in the middle.
"Hi I'm Alice," I took my seat by a girl with green eyes and long, straight, light brown hair.
"Hi, I'm Claire," She acquianted.
"I'm Alice," We talked pretty much the whole class. What a surprise, I had like, every class with Claire and only like, two or three classes with Nick. Claire led me to lunch. I saw Nick staring at me with a girl hanging off of him, trying to get his atention. I was a bit jealous.
I heard Claire's voice, "Alice, why are you staring at my brother?"
"Oh, he's your brother?" She nodded and went to a group of her friends, dragging me in the process
"Ok, so this is Nancy and Kelly," She pointed at them when she said their names.
"Nice to meet you," They both replied.
"Same," After lunch, I walked with Claire, Nancy, and Kelly to class. As we passed, I saw Nick and a group of his friends laughing. All of his friends winked at me. I hear a loud growl come from Nick making me jump.
"Dude, what the hell was that for? It almost seems as if she's your ma-," He was cut off by Claire.
"Shut up, Luke," Weird. I wonder what he was gonna say. Nick stared at me again with love and lust swimming in his icy blue orbs. Hmm, it's kinda weird if you ask me. I ran off without them, leaving Claire in the process. Hope she would forgive me. I heard them yelling for me, but I ran out of the school and jumped in my car, riding off. Passing the group, Claire looked frustrated and I saw a hint of sadness in Nick's eyes. I felt bad. Right before I passed by, I blew a kiss to all of them and waved goodbye.*********************************************************************************************************

Hey guys im sorry for the mix up i thought i should edit my story so I DID!! sorry for the mix up i hope u like the new and improved chappie plz read i think it my be better this time I just wanna thank RuthlessAbandon cause she helped with the editing!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

AND VOTE!!PLZ!!