The Now

Usually when i'm alone thats the best time for my thoughts to begin, i laid on the bed in pure silence wearing a pink tank top and short shorts, although i had work to get done since i had plenty of parties to be working on for my business and as well as Addison's 3rd birthday party, i just couldnt get myself to get there, i was lonely, hurt, ashamed, and depressed, i hated being at this place, it was boring, dull, i didnt have many friends all of my family and friends were back in  Boston where we were originally from, and the ones i had here in New York lived a total different lifestyle from myself besides being an Armywife. my phone starts to vibrate, so i reach over and grabbed it, it was a text message from Daylee, she was a lady friend who i have encountered with in the past, i knew what her intentions were and i wasn't for it, so with that being said the message was ignored, she and i got into it awhile back and i have asked her not to contact me anymore. but she and i always had this weird friendship or whatever you want to call it, i hated that having sex with her was amazing, she had been the only female that ever penetrated me and i absolutely loved it, it was almost as if i fell onto my knees each time, everytime she and i came in contact with one another sex was always the ending of the night, and it was always in her car, i hated it but loved it, her attitude was very agressive and two people with strong personalities is a crazy mix, we argued mostly about her always sholving me in her car to fuck me or always wanting to see me at night late hours as if i were some booty call, i hated that but i always ended up giving in to her each time, well not this time. 

I walked into my work area, which consist of my desk top computer and all of my work documents and information, i sat at the computer desk and begin to start checking through emails and parties i have coming up, but i just couldnt concentrate, it's like 12 midnight and im still up, its quiet i'm lonely and work is not really what I am in the mood for right now, so I pulled up this particular website that i have been using for awhile it's a Gay/Lesbian social network where i use to just chat with other women during nights like this, this is one of the few places where i feel as though i'm actually being myself, it's like a breath of fresh air, no pretending and no being miserable for once. i notice that there are a lot of ladies online tonight and i was ready to chat, this one particular female i saw on there caught my eye, i clicked on her photo and it took me to her profile, I looked and saw that she was 25-years-old and single, so i then didnt bother to read her profile whatever i wanted to find out i would ask her directly, i clicked on her photos and she was Gorgeous, her eyes were almond shaped and she had milk chocolate brown skin, she was thick , she had a short hair cut but you can tell she had what people say "that good hair" she had a nice built and she was the tomboy type more of a Stud, in this particular photo she had on a black v-neck and some shorts, she looked good from there, i begin smiling as i click the button that said "chat now" and i sent her a message and a few minutes later i received a response back from this milk chocolate girl, i smiled from ear to ear as my fingers hit the keys of my computer's keyboard while replying to her message looking up at the screen as her profile photo glared at me; i was smitten i don't know why, but i sure was willing to find out. we chatted for a good while and i felt at peace,everything about it was amazing, i loved every bit of her converation and with that i knew i had to chat with her again. 

"The Limo is here" Camille had yelled up the stairs. she was one of the bridesmaids i could see her pink dress flow from the corner of my eyes, her hair was fine and her skin was caramel, i chose her because we had been friends for awhile & had spent most of our pregnancy together , we were pregnant at the same time and one of the few friends that i had, that i was actually able to get in touch with during wedding panning time, plus she was pretty, she had heart shaped lips and she was short about 5'3 and had wonderful physique, 

"Well tell him to wait, i'm paying him he's on my time" i shouted back, bridezilla had been one of my favorite shows and i use to always think those women on that show were crazy and wanted attention for publicity, little did i know i was becoming like them.