Boo Bitches I Got A Tease Of My Book Intergalactic Shit Show

Would it be wrong to say that the sight of him on his knees made me weak. His eyes looking up at me with lust his voice husky as he growled made a large smirk appear on my mocha colored face. He then grabbed my leg crawling more and more underneath the somewhat heavy fabric of my dress. His breath hot against my thighs sensitive skin. His lips moving along my thigh earning him a light moan from me. I soon felt his hands wander to my hips taking hold of my black laced panties and pulled them down. I could feel the cold air of room mixed with the breaths of Dick growing faster. I looked over my breast and down at the sex hungry man at my feet and said with slight worry in my voice “Shouldn’t we find more private quarters to continue this?” All he did in reply was smirk up at me then continued on with his actions.

Before I knew it I was fully naked upon Dick’s eyes. He was now letting his eyes roam upon my body and his hunger growing stronger with every curve he traced with his warm hands. A light unexpected moan escaped my swollen lips as his hands found themselves to rest on my back my muscles tensing up at his deligant finger work upon my back. Every touch of his somewhat cold hands made my body want more. I then felt him turn me around. I was now facing the long line of books that were along the walls of the room. I heard a slight ruffle as Dick moved closer to me his chest and cock pressed to my back and ass made a chill run down my aching spine. His lips then kissed my shoulder and down to my back as his hands were somewhat lower… His hand grazed my thigh making me spread my legs a little then with one motion his fingers were doing magic elsewhere. Moans soon flowed from my lips as easy as my name did his “Rebecca!” He groaned making my cheeks heat as I felt him grow in his pants. A light laugh escaped me but my laughter was soon stopped by the feeling of slender fingers of Dick enter my warmth. With no hesitation he began to pump his fingers and his tongue along my neck.

I hope you enjoyed this tasty little treat and if so PLEASE FOR FUCKS MOANS COMMENT! BYE~