Why Don't We Just (Daniel)

“I think you’ve all lost your minds!” Zach exclaimed.

“I did it!” Corbyn yelled, running through the living room with a piece of paper in his hand. “Lets go!”

“Did what?” Zach asked.

“I got ordained to perform marriage ceremonies. I feel like it should have been a little more difficult… oh well! It counts! Let’s do this!”

“Oh my God…”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Is this okay for a bridesmaid dress?” Christina asked, looking to her best friend, wearing a lime green sundress.

“It’s perfect,” she smiled. “Is this okay for my wedding dress?” she twirled around in a short, white cocktail dress.

“It’s perfect,” Christina echoed.

She picked up her phone and looked at the time. “The boys should be here any minute.”

Christina squealed. “I can’t believe you’re getting married today!”

“ME EITHER!”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel and Jonah stood on the beach as the sun went down, trying to construct a makeshift alter.

“I can’t believe you’re about to do this,” Jonah said to Daniel.

“Me either,” Daniel replied, “but honestly we don’t want a long engagement and big wedding. We just want the two of us together, for all of eternity.”

“Your parents are gonna be pissed though.”

“Ah, they’ll be okay when they get grandkids.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corbyn and Zach pulled up to pick the girls up.

“I still can’t believe they’ve just up and decided to get married,” Zach said, completely incredulous to the whole situation.

“Ah, they’re young and in love and ready to start their forever. Why wait?”

“Then why don’t you just up and marry Christina?”

“Have you met Christina? Our wedding is gonna be like... Kardashian sized.”

The girls climbed into the backseat, Christina giving Corbyn a kiss on the neck.

“So Zach, you wanna be my other bridesmaid?”

“What! Why me?”

She smiled. “Cause you’re my little Zachy-Poo.”

His cheeks turned red. “Yeah, sure, I guess so,” he pouted.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Alright bro, she’s here!” Corbyn announced, running down the beach.

“Everyone’s here but Jack!” Jonah said.

“Wonder what’s taking him so long?...”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack was tasked with getting the wedding cake.

Problem was, it’s kind of difficult to get a cake for a random wedding at 10pm on a Tuesday night.

There were literally only two cakes to choose from in the supermarket; a “Congratulations Grad!” written in red, or a “Happy Birthday” in purple with a teddy bear holding balloons.