i love you.

//No ones POV//

Clyde could smell Tokens sent in the pillows, they smelled like lavender. Clyde Got a bit erect at the thought of Token but shook it off. He sat up and Grabbed Tokens Hoddie off the floor, Putting it on and then His boxers.

He walked out of the room, looking for Token. He felt a little lost before he bumped into Tokens mom. She was dressed up really nice, Her eye's where Green with Brown, And her hair was straightened. She was a very pretty Women in Clyde's Opinion.

     "Hi Sugar" She smiled, she sounded like Cardi B with a deeper Voice. She looked at Clyde "Let me guess. Looking for Token?" She asked and Clyde nodded

\\Tokens mom POV\\

Clyde. A handsome baby boy, Just starting to grow up, he interests me. He's dating my cub.

I smiled as I lead him to the dining room where Token was talking with his father. My Cub looked at me and smiled.

     "Hey cub" I smiled and he chuckled "not round Clyde" he smiled as Clyde blushed and muttered the word cub under his breath.

Clyde sat down and token moved over to sit by him, Kissing his cheek and I felt a little sad

     "your getting so old, Its funny" My husband complimented Token. He knew how I felt about Token being older now, I sighed and listened to the conversation. The real person i miss? My childhood friends, they live in town but of course they don't have time, and one is dead. Too bad, I had a crush on her.

I closed my eyes and thought about our times together

I opened them quickly after a minute, I felt sick again. I kept asking My Bear of a husband to buy me a pregnancy test but he won't and I wanna cuss him out.

\\Clydes POV\\

I listened to them talk for a little bit before me and Token walked off.

Token held my hand and I smiled, I think I have the man of my dreams.