I Can't Be Picture Perfect

Prologue

Walking into Collen high was my worst nightmare everyday. All the stares, the bullying, the whispering and even the pity gets to me. How can they all talk about me, but look at me like they've said nothing? This is why I never liked people, and never had a damn friend. Well if you count my dog Gibby, than I got one. Oh your wondering why I am bullied huh? Well my looks.

I'm kind of tall, pale skinned, brown eyes, brown hair, and really really skinny [I just never gain weight. I guess some people are born that way...Well that's what I like to tell myself].

"Hey, loser! Aw sorry, I didn't see you there." Jake said as he pushed me into the locker and smacked my books down. People just walked all over my eassay's and text books. Whey wern't even important enough to stop them.

Little fact about him is that his dad owns this school, his name was Jacob Collen. Going on it's third year, he did as he pleased to me and never received any punishment. Teachers walk by and see him, and all they do is turn the other cheek.. same with all the people. I was so sure there was at least one decent person, but no. They all only cared about themselves.

Everyday when I walk into class, the conversations always turn into laughter. I always feel my face heat up in anger because I am not even taken seriously, not even in the slightest. The teacher, is an absolute slut. She slept with every so called "jock" in our homeroom, especially Jake. I mean I guess she was pretty, but does that mean she has to gap her legs for anyone? Well of course not me, but seriously thank goodness she never asked! But, I can't hate Miss. Piercing for being that way, because she has her own problems and I got mine.

"Okay students, today's lesson will began with.." I blocked her out. I know all the work that has to be done, so i'll do it when I get home. I looked out the window to see this really cool looking guy. He was tall, and had really dark hair, I couldn't see him all to well though. But it would be nice to look something like that. Maybe everyone would stop laughing at me, and try to get to know me , or be friends with me.The bell rung and class was over.On my way out and home, you know I got bullied some more.

"Hey, Benny boy! Where is all your notes from today's lesson? Nelson said, he was one of Jake's friends.

"I don't have them." I said holding onto my bag a bit tighter, I knew Jake saw it since he was now off his bike and smirked, he started to walk towards me. This is not going to be good. Jake's look was dangerous, he had dirty blond hair with golden tan skin. His eyes was this fiery shade of Hazel, that almost grew scarier every time he took a step closer.

"Ben when are you gonna learn to stop lying  to us?" He said as he cocked his head down in my face, with his evil smirk.

"I'm not lying.." Jake gave me one right to the stomach. They began to beat me up, Jake and his two buddies. They were kicking, stomping and bruising up my cheeks with their hard punches. All this because of notes? Really? Why didn't I just pass them over?

"Bye Benny, thanks for the new bag!" Jake said while running away to his bike smiling with my bag on his back. I didn't even think about getting it back.

But this was just a normal day of a teenage life for me. Every single day, always the same..

 Copyright © 2012 Jordayn Ross

 [A/N: Thank you if you read this prologue! seriously, you guys are the best! What did you think so far? Any suggestions? If you have time, comment and tell me what you think! All critique is welcome; good or bad! ^_^]