Chapter 13

I decided to change it up a little that morning. Instead of Molly leaving the bed first that morning, I did. I had a plan or at least I had an idea. It would become a plan once Molly said yes. Which, considering the idea, might take some convincing. I was coming out of the bathroom after a hot shower to see her wiping the sleep from her eyes.

I had to stop and admire how beautiful she looked. The sheet was caught underneath her arms covering her naked body. Memories of ravaging her last night popped into my head. Her hair was a controlled mess but it worked. Her cheeks were slightly pink, her eyes bright and alert now that she was awake.

Damn.

I could definitely wake up to that for the rest of my life.

Her cheeks blushed a deeper shade of pink,

"You're staring."

I walked over to sit on the bed. I lifted my hand to push some hair behind her ear before I pressed a soft kiss to her puffy, pink lips,

"Good morning, Beautiful."

She slipped her bottom lip between her teeth,

"Good morning."

"Got an idea today. If you're up for it."

She leaned forward,

"Shoot."

"Wanna take ya t'breakfast. Same diner. Then we could walk around London some. There's some art festivals in the city today. Might be fun. We can go zip lining later if you're up for it." When her expression looked fearful I smiled in return, "Or not. Take ya up to the top of the Shard." I dragged my fingertip over the flesh of her exposed thigh, "Maybe head t'the studio...letcha listen t'some songs." I paused, "How's that sound?"

She didn't look as scared as she had when I had suggested breakfast the day before which was a win. She was trying. I had to give her that. She took a shaky breah,

"No paparazzi or fans..."

I nodded,

"If ya see anything, we'll slip out before anythin' happens."

She studied me closely. I knew she was trying to decide whether or not to go and I hoped my confidence instilled a little bit of confidence in her.

She took another shaky breath,

"Ok."

My eyes widened in shock,

"Really?"

She nodded,

"Yeah. Can't stay cooped up in here all day." She let the sheet drop from her chest just as she said it, displaying her entire upper half to me fully, "Although..." She eyed me for a bit, waiting to see how I'd react. I didn't take long. Jesus Christ she was amazing. I took in an eyeful of her body before I caught her chin between my thumb and forefinger,

"Don't you worry." I said, dipping my head in for a kiss and stopping just before I hit her lips, "There will be plenty o'that later..."

------------------

Molly had relaxed considerably since the first time we'd been here. She grabbed for my hand after I parked and we rounded my truck to go inside. She patiently waited until they found us a table, perusing the menu over my shoulder while she smiled at a little girl sitting in the waiting area with us who was clutching a teddy bear like her life depended on it.

I was proud of her. She'd done what she promised. I knew she was still experiencing issues. She slightly jumped when a woman across the restaurant screamed but it turned out she was just a very loud laugher. She quickly recovered though and ordered her food when the server asked.