•° Mechincal Shut Down•°

"Mother!" A voice called.

Mipha turned to her beautiful daughter, Laruto.

"Yes?" She replied.

Sidon stopped. "Mipha?"

Laruta pressed both of her index fingers together nervously. "I was wondering if you tell me another story about you and Father..." She said softly.

Sidon smiled a bit. "I do it, Laruto. Your mother has work to do." He said.

Mipha placed a hand on Sidon's shoulder. "Thank you, Sidon." She said, down the main floor.

"You see Uncle Sidon....Lazuli has been standing by mom and dad's statue all day....and....it made me wonder.....what gave the Zoras the idea to make a statue of them?" Laruto spoke in a soft tone like Mipha.

Sidon smiled widely. "Well, I'm always happy to tell you about Link! He was the most amazing Hylian I've ever met!"

~~~

I know you have no memory of your father since my sister's eggs were preserved for quite a long time....but I do remember a story from my early childhood.

When your father and Mother appeased the Divine Beast Vah Ruta

~

They had to be fast, Vah Ruta's downpour would flood all of Zora's Domain and Hyrule if they failed.

Even with the Zora Armor, Link wasn't fast enough to keep up with Vah Ruta so your mother pulled him onto her back and swam as fast as she could....

"I'll swim you closer to Vah Ruta! Shoot the runes with your shock arrows!" Mipha shouted over to the pouring rain.

Link gave a nod. "Got it!"