Scandal

Hi! This is my second story ^_^ I spent a lot of time to plan this story and I hope you will like it :) thanks <3

Joon's Point Of View:

"I'm sorry."Karen said and before she could walk away, I grabbed her hand.

"I thought you trusted me?"I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"I'm sorry. Don't call me ever again." She pushed my hand away and walked off.

2 Months Ago...

"Pop star Joon denied his scandal but fans and reporters are still on their search for the truth..." The woman on my television screen announced.

I tried to switch channels for different news.

"Park Joon was found outside hotel building with..."

*Click*

"Fangirls are angry with the fact that Pop star Park Joon..."

*click*

"Hopefully what Park Joon did was not true, but we have enough evidence..."

*Click*

"Stay tuned to watch Park Joon's interview about..."

I threw the remote onto the floor. Every channel, everyone, is talking about me. I can't go out safely without a hat and mask these days.

Park Joon, Korea's biggest pop star. Age 24, height 186cm, sold millions of albums worldwide.

That's me. Park Joon. I became a well known pop star at the age of 18 and it stayed that way until last week.

A picture of me was posted online. It was me, sleeping with a naked woman. The whole world believed the internet, the news, that picture but not me.

No. I did not do anything. I don't know woman and neither have I seen her before. But no one will believe me, well, except for my beloved girlfriend, Karen.

"You trust me, right? I would never do such a thing."I hugged her tightly as she pat my back. We have been together for 3 years now.

Karen is also a pop star and I met her when we were training to be one. We became good friends and then couples.

She trusts me, I knew she would.

"What did I tell you 7 years ago when you went for the audition? One small mistake and the whole world will know. You didn't listen. And thats your fault. So don't come and find me, I'm ashamed to be your mother." The door slammed in my face. My mother didn't like me anymore.

It's okay, Joon. It'll be over in a week or two. I told myself.

But no, 2 months gone.

"I'm sorry Joon but you'll have to leave our company. We are losing a lot of money and popularity and your scandal is affecting other artists under our entertainment as well. We're sorry."My manager sighed.

He didn't look sad though. No one was sad when I left. No one cared.

Just one scandal, I went from POP King to nothing.

I wandered along the sidewalks till the sky became dark and I received a call from Karen.

"Hey baby, I really need someone to talk to now."I said softly. I am tired.

"We have to talk."I heard Karen say across the line. She didn't sound right.

I waited at the park for her. She told me to stay and she'll come over. So I waited and waited.

I saw Karen walking towards my direction. She stopped several times to take pictures with fans.

I smiled. I was happy to see her so popular. Finally, the fans stopped bothering her and she came to me.

She had tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?"I put my hands onto her shoulders.

"Joon, let's break up."She mumbled.

I heard her. But I couldn't believe it. I faked a laugh and stroked her hair.

"You're joking right? It's not April Fool's today. Why are you playing this kind of prank?"I tried to smile but tears were already in my eyes.

I felt as if my heart was ripped out from my body. 3 years together. 3 years.

"Why?"I croaked. I couldn't speak properly.

"My..my reputation is becoming worse because of you. I love you, Joon. And you love me back, don't you?" She stopped to take a deep breath, "And you know how much I've sacrificed to be who I am today. I can't lose this chance to be popular, Joon. I love you, but I have to let go."

I took a step back. Thousands of knives were piercing my heart.

"I'm sorry."Karen said before walking away and I grabbed her hand.

"I thought you trusted me?"I could feel a tear rolling down my cheek.

"I'm sorry. Don't call me ever again." Karen pushed my hand off.

I watch Karen walk away knowing that I would never see her again. I struggled the urge to run after her, to tell her how much I love her. But what's the point?

Now I am left with no one. No one.

A/N:

How was it? Did you like it? I hope you did! Please add to your library if you did so that you will be notified when I update the story.

Ara will come out in the next chapter so stay tuned!

10 views till next update :)