Sex Slave

This story is going to be kinda a mini series so... yeah enjoy.
Y/n POV

I can't believe I'm really here. I'm in front of a Why Don't We concert!!! I'm super excited. I'm here with my best friend, Rowen. She's mainly just here to see Zach. I'm here to see Jack because he's... Jack. I'm wearing this

And Rowens wearing this

We were in the front row of the concert

We were in the front row of the concert. Soon the concert started. We were screaming and singing along. Then Jack locked eyes with me. He winked at me and Rowen saw. She squealed and jumped up and down screaming our ship name. I laughed and lightly punched her shoulder. Jack called Me up to the stage having me sing with them it was the best night ever. Soon Zack noticed Rowen and grabbed her hand and pulled her up on stage. They announced that we were the winners of the sweepstake to Hawaii with them. We lost our minds. Then we went backstage to their green room to wait for them.

After the show and meet and greets, they came into the room and shut the door. They looked nervous.
Zach: So um... as you know we are... teenage boys and we have.... needs.
Corbyn: We need you to help us with those... needs.
Daniel: We are famous so we don't get to take care of those... needs.
Jack: If we don't take care of our... needs we will go crazy.
Jonah: Our... needs-
Y/N: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOURE NEEDS?!?!
Rowen: Yeah this is getting annoying as heck.
Jack: We need sex. Lots of sex. Everyday. Sex everyday. EvErYdAy.
Y/N and Rowen look at each other and then start laughing.
Y/N: Wait wait wait. So you- you want us to be your... sex slaves?! Ok easy.
Daniel: Oh ok.
Y/N: Wait wha-
You were interrupted by Daniel pulling off his shirt to reveal his six-pack. Zach pulls off Rowen's pants and Jack pulls off your pants. Then they pull off our shirts while Corbyn, Jonah and Daniel watch, jacking off. Touching each other, slowly the ground moves there in a private jet.

Rowen: Huh where are you taking us?!
Zach gave Rowen a box and told her to got to the room on left and put it on. Jack gave Y/N a box and told you to go into the room on the right.

Y/N's POV
I walking into the room with the box Jack had given me. I opened it and put it on. My booty looked thicc and my boobs looked gorgeous.

Rowen: Opens box and puts on, her tiny waist and large hips fit perfect and her thighs and booty are popping

Rowen: Opens box and puts on, her tiny waist and large hips fit perfect and her thighs and booty are popping.🍑

WDW's POVCorbyn came up with the idea to play spin the bottle to see who would go in which room

WDW's POV
Corbyn came up with the idea to play spin the bottle to see who would go in which room. First we spun for Rowen. It landed on Zach and Corbyn. So they went into her room. Then Daniel, Jack and Jonah went into Y/N's room.

Y/N's POV
Daniel, Jonah and Jack walked in and undressed until they were only in their underwear. Daniel whispers in my ear, " you're so hot" I blush as he pulls down his underwear, his nine inch dick springs out. He pushes himself into my mouth. Jonah thrusts into my ass unexpectedly. I moan onto Daniel, making him cum. Then Jack thrusts into my wet pussy. Jonah is thrusting so fast, but Jack is going slow. Daniel cums first, and he moans as I swallow it. He pulls away and puts back on his clothes. Then Jonah cums, screaming my name. He pulls out and does what Daniel did and they both exit. Then Jack pulls out and whispers, " this is why I went slow." He smirked at me and flipped me on top. I got an idea. I climbed off him and grabbed some fuzzy handcuffs, chaining him to the bed. Then I leave hickeys from his jawline to his v-line. Then I deep-throat his dick, making him moan. I hum on it, and he screams my name. I laugh and line his boner up with my wet pussy. I jump up and down on him, as he groans. Just before he reaches his climax, I pull off. He whines a little and looks disappointed. Then I uncuff him and he immediately flipped us so he's on top. I moan as he finds my sweet spot and sucks on it. Unexpectedly, he thrusts one finger into me. I moan, and and he ands another.
Jack: Everytime you moan, I add another finger.
I accidentally let a small moan out and he puts in a third finger.
Y/N: Jack stop!
Jack: Why? You can't take four.
I flip us over and jump on him again. He moans until he cums. Then he pulls away and follows what Jonah and Daniel did. I tried to get up, but I  couldn't walk.

Rowen's POV

Me: Guys... I'm still a virgin...
They stop halfway through getting undressed.
Corbyn: Wow ok.
Zach: Well we'll fix that.
He winked at me and I melted into puddle inside. Zach took off his boxers and his eight inch dick. My eyes widen. He chuckled. He pushed inside my wet pussy four inches and stopped, letting me adjust. I begged him to keep going as soon as the pain had vanished. He smirked and grabs a whip from the bedside table, whipping me every time I moaned. Corbyn let me suck him dry. He held my hair in a makeshift ponytail, pushing me onto his throbbing eight inch dick. I ignore the gagging feeling in the back of my throat, pleasuring Corbyn. Corbyn came down my throat and pulled back on his clothes and exited the room. Zach smirked.
Zach: I finally have you to myself.
He thrusted deeper into me, pounding my wet pussy. I moaned out his name, clawing at his back. He groaned, screaming my name. I cummed all over his dick as he cummed inside of me. He pulls out and lays next to me for a minute, catching his breath. Then he pulls his clothes on and I gasp.
Rowen: We didn't use a condom ...

I'm at my friends house and she insisted on writing some of this🤣🤣 Anyways we're about to get popsicles so bye slutties👋👋