Chapter 5

I ran home and locked myself in my room ignoring my mom in the kitchen I buried my face in my pillow and cried my eyes out. I eventually fell asleep and woke up a hour later to the sound of my phone.

When I look at my screen I see and unknown number and I made the mistake of opening it.

😡Unknown😡 missed you at tryouts and guess what I made the team an you didn't so I guess that means you are fat and you are not good at anything! you deserve to die!

I was crying again but this time Instead of sobbing Into my pillow I went in my bathroom and cut my wrist twice with my razor.

I went to bed skipping dinner and cried myself to sleep.

I woke up not wanting to go to school but I remembered my one thread of hope my one and only friend Sam.

When my mom drops me off I saw something that I never wanted to see my only friend hanging out with Brooke!

I felt betrayed.

"Sam is that you?" I say.

"Oh it's the reject gymnast."

"What I thought we were friends?"

"Me friends with you!? please you don't even to deserve to stand this close to us."

"What?!"

"She is trying to say go away nobody on this earth loves!" Brooke screamed.

"Oh and did you get any texts lately?" Sam asked me.

"That was you?"

"Yep they was me on Brooke's phone so expect more, now we have to go to our morning gymnastics practice, see ya never."

All day I thought of Sam with Brooke and her not being there for me anymore all I could do is wait until the bell rang at 2:15.