Chapter 4

Pam was backstage getting ready for her match against Ronda Rousey. She has just finished her ponytail when she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" she said, and was greeted by Fergal and Summer. "Hi!" Pam said, taking her child. "Ready for 'the baddest woman on the planet'?" Fergal asked her. Pam smiled.

"I beat her at the Rumble, I can beat her again." Pam was referring to the second women's Royal Rumble match, which she won by eliminating Ronda Rousey. As Lexi said last year after MITB:

"Get at the back of the line you overhyped rookie."

Ronda had had only 5 matches since her suspension was lifted. Pam proved she was the best when she beat her.

Pam kissed Summer's head and handed her back to Fergal. She made her way to the Gorilla and saw Ronda walk out when her music started to play. There was a loud pop in the crowd. Ronda grabbed a mic and started her promo.

"Bayley. The hugger. The winner of the 2nd women's Royal Rumble. Former RAW Women's Champion. But you know what I don't hear? Greatest women's wrestler in the WWE. Bayley is a failure. I admit in NXT she was the woman to watch. But now, I just fast forward through her matches and promos, because we all know Bayley isn't worth anything here."

Pam rolled her eyes and her music started playing. She heard an even larger pop in the crowd as she grabbed a mic.

"Ronda, Ronda, Ronda. I swear I never hear that name anymore. You're just an overhyped part-timer, just like Brock Lesnar. You know I'm glad Finn won that title from him with the help of Braun Strowman. But that's not the point, the point is I beat you at the Rumble, and you never show up anyways, so how tough can you be?"

Ronda punched Pam and Pam looked at her with anger in her eyes. Pam screamed and tackled Ronda and started to punch her like crazy. Ronda grabbed the ropes but Pam stood her up and forced her head into the turnbuckles. She dragged Ronda out into the middle of the ring and went to the top rope. She did her elbow drop and Ronda groaned in pain as Pam began to suplex her over and over again. She then did the Bayley-to-Belly and covered her for the win.

"Here is your winner: Bayley!" Jojo said and Fergal walked to the ring with baby Summer in his arms. He gave the baby to Pam and he hugged them both. The crowd began to chant "Yes! Yes! Yes!" and Pam and Fergal went backstage, Pam proud of herself, Fergal proud for Pam, and baby Summer happy as can be because of her mother's win.

Finally a long chapter! Happy 4th Of July everyone 🔴⚪️🔵🎉