What you guys do when youre bored.

Namjoon: you're both just rapping Change(yes by my man and wale), he's jumping on the couch and all of the sudden fell and broke the glass table.
"Namjoon! How did you even break the table!"You complain. "Y/N just come help me get up I think I broke my back"

Seokjin: "Jin! Pay attention to me"You said as he played Mario Kart. He continued to play and was in the lead, you disconnect the computer and quickly took one of the cables. "Y/N YOU LITTLE BRAT"he yelled as you ran out of the room and he chased you. "ALL I WANTED WAS YOU TO PAY ATTENTION"You yelled, you both are at the end of a table. "You can't leave now"he said and walked towards you, you ran the opposite way and slid under the table, He tries sliding under but hits his head and hit the floor. "Jin oh my god are you okay?"You said and crawled under the table. "I gOT YOU"he said and grabbed you, holding you tightly.

Yoongi: you both just sleep, literally. You like to sleep I mean... who doesn't? If he wakes up first he tells you to get ready because he's taking you out somewhere like a flower garden, or if you wake up you make him a breakfast in bed since he loves to eat.

Hoseok: He both go to the mall and buy clothes, because you can't ever have enough clothes. He'll buy you ice cream and food and more food, he stuffs you like a fucking turkey. "Stop feeding me all this food food it's making me more hungry" you said "y/n I just bought you 4 plates of Panda Express"

Jimin: you both go out to hike, take pictures, talk and enjoy nature.
"Y/N just take the damn picture!"
"Shut up you need to look good, it has to come out perfect"

Taehyung: you're both in the studio, he sings to you, you sing to him. Or you just have a full blown dance battle and all the members would look at you guys disappointed because you're embarrassing yourselves but you don't care. "Y/N YOU ACT LIKE YOURE A BETTER DANCER THAN ME" Taehyung said. "SORRY YOURE DANCING TOO LOUD I CANT HEAR yOU!"you said and continued to shuffle around the room.

Jungkook: you went to the store to buy hover boards. "Y/N how did you get the hang of this!"He complained. "It's easy"You said riding around while he kept fallin and busting his ass. "Y/N IM DOING IT! IM MOVING"Jungkook said and ran into the mirror.
"I'm not doing it"He groaned.