II

|SKYE

I accidentally poured coffee on my shirt before opening the door of my car. Monday mornings were the worst days. Asher was in the passenger's seat, his phone in his hand. I got nervous whenever he used his phone to do stuff for fear that he may be messaging something crazy to his friends.

I went to the driver's side and started to remove the coffee stains with a Tide to Go pen. It wasn't working. "Asher, I have to go back in for a change of clothes. I will be right back."

"Go ahead," he said. I smiled at him. He was extremely gorgeous. The most gorgeous boy I laid my eyes on. I went back to my apartment and got myself another blouse which worked out well. With that out of the way, I drove us to school making sure I was very careful.

I dropped him off near the school to avoid curious glances. "See you later," he said. He swung his JanSport backpack over his shoulder and waved at me.

I parked my car by the faculty parking lot and started walking to the entrance. Today, I had on tall blue pumps with a flowered blouse, a black skirt, and stockings.

Students including male professors looked at me from across the hall. I heard the annoying cat calls which I hated the most. Foolish! I had my eyes on someone else, you fools.

Mr. Andrews, a single psychology teacher with graying short hair walked up to me. "Miss Jacobs, you look beautiful today. Like always." He was in his fifties and that wasn't the man I was attracted to.

"Thank you, Mr. Andrews."

"You're welcome, sexy mama." He touched my butt surreptitiously. That was sexual harassment, but I decided to not bother. I was dating my student who was younger than me so I wasn't perfect as well. But if that man kept doing this to me, I could report him.

"Don't ever touch me." I narrowed my eyes at him. He bowed his head in shame, realizing he could get in a lot of trouble if I reported him.

"I understand," he said finally. Good boy. I went to the first class I had. Asher wasn't part of that class. I had him in my last-period Calculus class which was on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I couldn't wait to see his handsome face. Oh God, I adored that boy so much.

At last. Two classes I had before lunch was over. The end of the day was near. I saw Asher talking with his friends when I was standing by the doorway of the cafeteria, a box of drinks in my hand.

One of the boys threw a football across the table. Insects raided my stomach when Asher stared at me from across the room. Some of his tar-colored hair touched his forehead, a strand falling on his eye. His icy blue eyes touched my soul. I touched my beating heart when he smiled. His smile was wonderful.

"Miss Jacobs," a fellow professor said to me. She was the coach of the girls soccer team. Her name was Romi Weaver, and she wasn't a huge fan of me.

The two of us went to the same college together. We were friends before we became enemies. I told her my biggest fantasies and she told me hers. I told her I had a thing for younger men and she told me she loved them too. "I see you're staring at the football team again. I can't remember the number of times I caught you."

I coughed. "What are you insinuating, Mrs. Weaver?"

"Teacher-student relationships are prohibited. You can't afford to ruin your career." She looked at the boys. "Let me guess, you have your eyes set on Mr. Pate. I must admit, he is a beautiful boy."

I drank some of my drink. This conversation was too heated. "You're wrong. I'm not interested." I turned on my heels and tapped my butt. She hated it when I did that to her.