4

--

“ Send you that face with the heart eyes ”

--

BEFORE BOARDING Addie was busy picking her clothes. She decided to pick a light blue tanktop, jeans, and comfy sweater she has. She went out the hotel near the airport. She packed her things yesterday night. She walked to the airport. Waiting for her flight was not that hard, she wrote some stories. She almost forgot to tell Zendaya that she is leaving. She put her book in her bag, and picks her phone. She unlocked it and searched for “ Zendaya 💗 ”. She opened the messages.

--

Me
Hey Z!

Zendaya 💗
Hey Addie! What's up?

Me
Just saying that i am leaving to Atlanta now ❤

Zendaya 💗
Thank you for informating me, can't wait to wake Tom Up!

--

ADDIE closed her messages and puts her phone on her bag. She gets in her plane, she picked her seat,  then she put on her headphone and heared some of her old song. She fell asleep. She woke up when she hears some tapping sound. She unpacked her headphone and gets down to feel the Atlanta feeling. She texted Zendaya again to inform she already arrived in Atlanta.

--

ON TOM SIDE, Zendaya picked up her phone. She received a message from Addie. “Finally, It's Time to wake him up!” she said whispering to herself. “Tom! Wake up!” she yelled at him. “Why would I woke up at 6AM?” he asked with his sleepy face. “Adeline, she is waiting for us.” she said to him. “Shoot, I forgot!” he quickly changed to his comfy stylish clothes. “Okay, Let's Go Z!” he yelled and Zendaya followed him.

--

BACK TO ADDIE, Addie waited for them. She founded a red car, hoping it was her friends. Zendaya and Tom gets out the red car. They talked much and then she got in their car. They arrived on their hotel. “Your room is on 4th Floor, Number 524” Tom informs her. “Thanks Tom!” she smiled. She unpacked all her clothes then she took a nap. She received a Message from an Unknown number.

--

Unknown
Hey Addie! Would you play to my room? There is Zendaya here.

Me
Um, Sorry who are you?

Unknown
Oh yeah! It's Thomas Stanley Holland here!

Addie changed "Unknown" into "Spidey Boi 💤”

Me
Sure thing! See you at 4!

Spidey Boi 💤
Room 421, 3rd Floor!
[read, 13:21]

--

AT 4PM Addie was busy picking her comfy pajamas. She brought her teddy bear and got to the lift. She arrived at the 3rd Floor and she searched for room 421. She knocked at the room. “Come in, it's not locked” Tom yelled. She opened the door and hugged Zendaya. “How bout me?” Tom asked. She also hugged him. “Let's Play Heads Up! The loser has to eat pineapple with mustard!” Zendaya challenged them. They played it until Midnight.

--

WHILE TOM and Zendaya was having fun. Addie look cute with her teddy bear sleeping at Tom's Bed. “Aww, look at her!” Zendaya said. Tom looked at her. “It's too quick for her sleeping at my room, eventhough i love her” he carried her going to the lift and opened her door. He layed her down on her bed. “Sweet dreams Addie! See ya tomorrow” he looked at her and he got to his room alone. Zendaya left the room after he carried Addie. He slept tight with Tessa besides him.