Chapter 1: He Will Thrive

Yo people's it's Nicky B here with a new story. Ain't this cool. Anyways I don't feel like explaining so let's jump right in.
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

(Third Person P.O.V)

This story begins many years ago within the seven strongest kingdoms of the country of Japan. Each of these seven kingdoms were feared by all and were loyal to one another. Almost as though it was planned the queens of each kingdom were blessed with a child. The first child was born to the kingdom of Tokyo. His name is Mayuzumi Chihiro. The second child was a boy named Akashi Seijuro from the kingdom of Rakuzan. The third child was Midorima Shintaro from the kingdom of Shutoku. The fourth child is from the kingdom of Yosen, named Murasakibara Atsushi. The fifth child was name Aomine Daiki from the kingdom of Too. The sixth child was a girl named Momoi Satsuki from the kingdom of Teiko. The final child was named Kise Ryouta born to the kingdom of Kaijo.

These seven children were said to be the strongest of all the royalties with powers that have never been seen before. They were known as the Generation of Miracles and the phantom prince.

As the princes and princess grew up their loyalties to one another grew along with their powers. They became strong and powerful to a point were they seemed unstoppable. As they grew older their mothers became pregnant once again and gave birth to another set of children. The Akashi's had a boy named Sae. The Murasakibara's had a son named Araki. The Kise's had twins. A boy named Togai and a girl named Aki. The Midorima's had a girl named Nikki. The Aomine's had a girl Ichino. The Momoi's had a son named Matsu. And the youngest of them all from the Mayuzumi's, a boy named Tetsuya.

These children, born only two years after their younger siblings, were almost immediately forgotten due to the popularity and power of their older siblings. The people of the seven kingdoms put all of their attention on the first born princes and princess barely mentioning their siblings. This continued for years until all of the eldest children of the kingdoms turned sixteen.

The second eldest and the leader of their group, Akashi Seijuro, summoned his friends and their siblings to his castle. One by one each of them arrived. The last one's to arrive were Mayuzumi Chihiro and his younger brother Tetsuya.

As the brothers walked into the meeting room all eyes were on them. Tetsuya walked behind his younger brother unnoticed by those in the room. Inside of the room was a long wooden table. Around the table sat the sons and daughters of the seven kingdoms and at the head sat the Akashi's, Seijuro and Sae.

"You're late Chihiro" said Akashi as the brothers entered the room.

"My apologizes Seijuro-kun. We had a small mishap at the castle"replied Chihiro.

"What do you mean by We, Mayuzumi? You're the only one here" asked Aomine.

Chihiro stepped to side and pointed to his brother. "my brother is right here Aomine"

Everyone in the room turned their attention to where Chihiro was pointing. At first they saw nothing but when their eyes continued to focus on the spot a small figure seemed to appear next to Chihiro. Then all of them except the Mayuzumi's and Akashi Seijuro screamed.

"Aaaaahhhhhh! What the hell! Where the fuck did he come from!"

"Daiki language"

"Chihiro-chii he has a smaller presence than you!"

Chihiro simply nodded and took his seat next to Akashi, his younger brother following behind him. Everyone in the room starred and Tetsuya as though he would disappear the second they took their eyes off him.