Chapter 2

Y/n pov

I looked at Owen did he just say he was alpha oh no no no he does not get it I am he will see I am. You hissed snarling at him he showed no sign of fear as the other raptors cowered back. He smiled and said something to the other guy. The other guy had dark brown skin and no hair unlike
Owen he seemed to take orders from Owen.

Owen's pov

I laughed at when I saw y/n was ready to fight for alpha so I yelled for Barry to open the gate and let me into the raptor pen. He agreed smiling he knew I take risks like there was no tomorrow you thought and well y/n might tear me limb from limb if I don't win...welp too late now I thought as I entered the pen.

Y/n pov

I hissed when I saw Owen enter our home I was gonna tear him apart if he doesn't tap out during the fight.
I got ready as I heard him say "ready y/g...Go!" He yelled and I jumped at him pinning him down with my claws I looked at his pocket he had a dart gun with him.

Owen's pov

As y/n pins me down I grab for my dart gun which had sleeping darts in it that are powerful to knock out a raptor in one hit. Y/n looks at me as I try to grab the gun and bites my arm to stop me. "Ahh the hurts" I grunt and grab the gun and y/n jumps back hissing "clever girl"

Y/n pov

I see Owen reach for the dart gun and bite him to stop him from grabbing it but he still grabs it I jump back so he can't shoot me there and then. Just then Owen looks behind me and I look to my pack is charging at me and jumps on me. I hissed "what are you doing!" I yell at the pack . They respond "We have a new alpha you are beta now" Blue said I kicked her off into the other raptors and they backed away then I felt something in my neck and looked a dart. Everything got disoriented as I ran at Owen again but missed i was still able to fight so I jumped at him then everything went black as he shot another dart into my back.

Hey everyone tell me if you think it is too short in comments i will make it bigger tomorrow chapter 3 coming out today because it is kinda short for now Chow!
~little