Chapter 1. First Blow Out

Disclaimer: Excuse me for the spelling/grammar errors.

Words: 1200

World's Pov:

Tom slammed Tord against his wall by grabbing his hoodie with a growl. "Why the hell are you touching my shit?!" He yelled. Tord felt lightheaded as he couldn't breath for a moment; he had the wind knocked out of him. "J-just to piss you off.." He barely responded, yet he had a small smirk.

Tom pinned Tord up to the wall. "Well you did a damn good job of it! No one, and I mean no one, touches Susan except for me!" Tord bit his lip lightly and looked away. He couldn't do anything as he was being pinned. He liked the feeling of being helpless~

Tom had grabbed Tord's chin and forced his attention to him. "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He yelled. Tord had noticed that their faces were really close. He had bitten his lip harder and looked at him with a red face. Due to he feeling the way he is and he being the horny fucker he is, Tord had already felt himself grow hard in his jeans.

Something in Tom's head had told him to look down as he did. He smirked slightly and got on top of Tord, stripping him of his clothes. Tord was highly embarrassed as it got worse when Tom started to pull part of his shirt off, licking and sucking around one of the small nub on Tord's chest. "Why do you look so hard, Commie?~" He cooed slightly, smirking.

Tord arched his back and let out a slight moan, his breath hitching. "Because I am..~" He tried not to let out any noises as he spoke, or even at all, but he eventually failed in the end.

"I'm just going to have to help you with that, now aren't I?~" Tom picked Tord up locked his door, setting him down on the bed in which he proceeded to take off Tord's clothes. Once he was fully nude, Tom began to take off his own.

Tord's Pov:

This was all happening so fast as I helped Tom take off his clothes. I didn't mind how quickly this was going, although I was a bit surprised Tom was being very speedy with this.

Once we were both naked, Tom sat down on the edge of the bed while I was forced on my knees. He had spoke one word to me and I knew exactly what to do. "Suck~" I wasted no time before putting half of his length into my mouth. I started to do as I was told, stroking the length I couldn't fit.

Tom had let out a soft moan before gently patting Tord's head. "You seem to have done this before, Commie~" I shook my head while still doing what I was told, showing that I have never done anything like this before with another human being. "Well, you seem to be doing a great job~" Tom praised Tord slightly as he blushed.

Tom started to grip and pull at Tord's hair, warning the other male he was close. I nodded and made a small noise, sending vibrations down into Tom's core. I started to prepare for what was about to come.

Tom's bottom lip was bitten as he released in Tord's mouth, panting softly. He smirked down at Tord. "Ah~ now get on this bed, and show me your ass~" I nodded and swallowed what I had in my mouth. I crawled onto the bed, embarrassed as I put my ass up for Tom.

Tom gripped Tord's hips before pushing inside of him. "Ah~ so tight~" He spoke, starting to move his hips. I yelled in agony as it hurt badly. I didn't expect him to do that at all! I started to have tears run down my face, but I eventually started to moan as some of the pain went away. Tom leaned down and smirked before whispering in Tord's ear. "Already tearing up? I'm not even all the way in~" He pushed more into me and I moaned, arching my back.

"Ah shit!~ S-so big..~" Tord moaned more, still having tears run down his face. Tom wiped my face gently and started to thrust, not having the patience to let me adjust. "Well, I wasn't fishing for compliments."

I continued to moan loudly, arching my back and gripping the sheets tightly. Tom shushed me. "Shh.. you don't want Edd and Matt to hear, do you?~" I moaned in his hand as he covered my mouth. I shook my head, stating I didn't want to be caught. I started to thrust my hips backward everytime he had thrusted forward, feeling Tom go deeper.

Tom moved his hand to Tord's erection, stroking him slowly. "I see you're still hard down there~" I nodded and started to shake from the pleasure, begging Tom to go harder through his hand. Tom started to stroke him faster while starting to thrust faster. "I can feel you're already close, Commie~" I moaned before nodded, telling him I was close. I arched my back and moaned.

"Me too~" Tom moaned and held my hips tightly with both hands. I grabbed a pillow and started to moan into it. Tom started to slam his hips agaisnt mine, soon climaxing inside me. I moaned loudly in the pillow before climaxing on Tom's sheets.

Tom relaxed on my body for a bit as he panted heavily. "I just want you to know.. that this means nothing romantically." I nodded as I was panting as well. I gently turned my body around so Tom was on my belly and me on my back.

I smirked a bit before pulling Tom into a kiss. He didn't kiss back and got up. "Get off my bed! I have to change sheets because of you." I laughed a bit and got up all cocky until my two feet hit the ground. My legs wobbled as I fell to the ground. Tom sighed and helped me up. "Fine. Once I change sheets, you can sleep in here." I smiled and held onto him so I wouldn't fall. "Thank you, Tom."

I was lied against the wall as Tom grabbed new sheets from his closet, replacing his other ones. I was now picked up bridal style and was gently set down on the bed. "There. Now go to sleep, Commie." He spoke, getting on the other side of the bed.

I smiled and thanked Tom once again before curling up in the sheets. I looked at Tom and thought there was nothing if this whole thing, but lottle did I know my feelings for Tom were growing by the second.

Tom got comfortable on his side and fell asleep. After a few minutes, he moved closer to me and hugged me like his bear Tommie bear. I smiled and hugged him back, cuddling onto his chest gently. I felt protected in a way that I would have never felt with anyone else.

And that's the first chapter! I hope you all liked it as a friend of mine created this with me. Enjoy, and I'll see you in the next chapter!