Chapter Two: The Next Morning

OooOoo Chapter two-

Words: 787

Tom slowly woke up and felt warmth beside him. "What the hell!-" He spied Tord off his bed, making Tord slam head first into the groan. What a rude awakening. "Get the fuck out if my bed, Commie!" He graoned and got up off his bed. Tord groaned and opened his eyes. "W-what? He asked, looking at Tom. Did he remember anything of last Night?

"Wha- Oh fuck." He looked at Tord. "Nevermind then. I forgot for a moment." He yawned and went to get his pants. "Can you walk?" Tord shrugged and tried to get up. He almost fell the first time, but gripped onto the bedside table so he wouldn't. "I can.. but it's hard to." He carefully walked and grabbed his clothes off the ground, stumbling over his own feet every now and then.

Tom chuckled. "Its your fault for getting the boner first, so you can't even blame me." Edd knocked on the door and Tord silently panicked. "Breakfast is ready, Tom. Also, have you seen Tord?" He asked through the closed door. Tord looked at Tom in a panic before making an excuse that he knew Edd would believe. "I'm in here! Tom and I had a big fight last night and passed out here."

Edd huffed. "You know I hate it when you two fight all the time! You two really need to get along!" Edd walked off into the kitchen. Tom looked at Tord and spoke. "Quick thinking."

Tord smiled and nodded. "Okay.. so I have to get to my room to change clothes.. cam you help me not get caught?" He asked Tom. He sighed. "Why do you need to go to your room to change.. oh.. I ripped some of your clothes off. Oops." Tord laughed softly and smiled. "Yeah. So, you'reeither going to have to carry me, or cover me while I try to walk there."

"I'm not carrying you anywhere; I'll just cover you." Tom grabbed his hoodie and put it on Tord before mumbling a small "Cute." since the hoodie was way bigger on him than he had expected. Tord heard and his face flushed slightly. "Y-yeah yeah.. just help me get to my room." He started to walk out of the room, wobbling a bit, but mostly keeping his balance.

Tom walked with him, covering him from the direction of the kitchen so no one would see. "Be careful, Commie!" He whsipered-yelled. "I know..!" I yelled back in the same tone. He soon made it to his room and sighed in relief. He took off the hoodie and put on some normal clothes. Tord looked at the article of Tom's clothing and smiled. He decided to keep it in his room. "Okay.. I'm ready..!"

"Alright, well come on before I starve because if you." He spoke, heading into the kitchen. Tord followed, wobbling slightly and at times would grab onto the wall to keep balance.

Matt noticed and asked me, "Tord, are you alright? If you're still tired, you should go back to sleep." Tom huffed slightly. "Shut up, pretty boy. He's fine." He grabbed his plate and went to get some orange juice. Matt hadn't taken what Tom said as bad. "I am pretty aren't I?" He pulled out his signature mirrir and started to admire his looks.

Tord nodded. "Yeah, I'm good." He grabbed a glass of milk and sat down at the table, arching his back slightly in pain as the hard, wooden chairs sort of hurt him. Tom looked over at Tord and sighed. "I'll be right back guys." He put his stuff on the table and walked into his room. "You look uncomfortable, Tord." Matt spoke. Tord just shook his head and acted like it was no big deal. Tom cake back and threw a pillow at Tord. "Take that, Commie." Edd yelled Tom's name at him.

Tord had thanked Tom quietly. "Thanks, Tom.. you didn't have to do that.." Tom shrugged. "Don't think much about it, but next time go grab your own damn pillow." He took a bite of his toast. Tord nodded and soon finished his milk, getting up and walking back to his room.

It took a while before Tom finished his breakfast. Edd and Matt said they were going out somewhere. Edd made sure to give a small lecture to Tom before they left. "We'll be back this afternoon, try not to fight with Tord." And this is w-where Matt butted in. "Yeah, we don't want to come back to two beat up bodies." They soon left and Tom shrugged.

Cliffhanger(?) Oh well, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I promise to post more often ^^'