Crazy Niqqa Chronicles Part 5

Aqua’evania: Girl, you heard Chris new song New Flame!

Raj’sheida: YASSS! they was playin that in the club!

Aqua’evania: oh yeah i remember, this boy was tryin to grind on me when i was dancin, i'm like nigga getcho steve urkel lookin ass away from me!

Raj’sheida: he was ugly af tho..

Aqua’evania: What happened to darrel?

Raj’sheida: we talk.. every now and then it just aint the same no more…

Aqua’evania: if yall aint talkin as much no more, you can just find another nigga at the club, thats where i met all the dudes i been with..

Raj’sheida: ion know bout meetin niggas at the club any more, its different…

Aqua’evania: Some fine dudes be at starbucks tho!.

Raj’sheida: TRRRUUUE!, aye! lets go there in the morning!

Aqua’evania: IGHT!

                                             (Next Morning)

Raj’shedia: WAKE UP GIRL!, WAKE UP ITS IMPORTANT!

Aqua’evania: DAMN RAJ! ITS 5 IN THE MORNIN IS THE HOUSE ON FIRE!?.DID SOMEONE BREAK IN WHATT!?!

Raj’shedia: No… but-

Aqua’evania: ok then imma go back to sleep

Raj’sheida: NAH! I HAVE AN IDEA.

Aqua’evania: why you have to tell me now!, you can tell me later..

Raj’shedia: No i have to wake you up now, because if we was going to do what i was about to tell you, we would need to get ready right now!

Aqua’evania (rubs eyes) ok what..

Raj’sheida: we are going to meet chris but more personally…

Aqua’evania: OOO WE GOT VIP TICKETS AGAIN!!

Raj’sheida: no… we are going to like… go to his house and uh..like in secret like we would have to bring stuff with us…

Aqua’evania: I know you not bout to say what i think you’re going to say…

Raj’sheida: GIRL THIS PLAN WILL WORK THO!

Aqua’evania: BITCH YOU CRAY WE NOT GOING TO KIDNAP HIM THATS NOT RIGHT WE COULD GET ARRESTED!

Raj’sheida: I been planning this for 5 years, and i thought this would be the right time to tell you, i planned the routes, i got duct tape, rope, a body duffle bag, handcuffs, and other stuff…

Aqua’evania: For all the years i known you raj...have had smart ideas for other things… but THIS SHIT IS DUMB!, THIS IS MENTAL!

Raj’sheida: AQUA  THIS WILL WORK THO,  WE WILL NOT GET CAUGHT I PROMISE!, OH AND IF CHRIS TRIES TO CALL THE COPS ON US I GOT ANOTHER PLAN..

Aqua’evania: This some crazy shit… AND IF CHRIS DOES CALLS THE COPS WE GON GET ARRESTED.. AND RAJ I KNOW YOU AINT BOUT TO HURT HIM IF HE DOES CALL THE COPS!.