Chap 4: Shivaay got to know the reason

Night time Shivaay's room:-

Today His meeting with Annika was something which was still going on in his mind on repeat.
The way she was talking, the way she was walking ,The way she was eating(😂)The way she was looking at him .He was even smiling now remembering all this.It is just one day , it is just their first meeting but in just few hours she left such huge impact on him that he is unable to think about anything else except Annika.

Night time at chawl:-

Annika is crying hard on her fate from last 2 hours.
She never get this thought even in her wildest dream that one day she will become mother like this.
Whatever happened with her she always wanted to become mother but when she will be fully ready for it mentally & physically. The way her mother left her in orphanage's cradle 22 years back.The way orphanage's owner told her that how much she was sick & suffering from high fever that day when one woman left her in that crad
dle that very moment she promised herself that she will never become mother like that lady.But now without her custom she is doing this but then these small kids they have no fault in all this she has to protect them.
With heavy heart she goes to one room to sleep.

Morning in Mansion:-

Shivaay is still sleeping he slept late bcoz of his yesterday's Lala land of Annika.
Vijay wokeup early in the morning.Last night they both had convo that they will be at home tomorrow bcoz of Annika visit.

Annika entered in OM & started searching Shivaay bcoz he was the only one with whom she was quite open or free.
Vijay was coming  from his room & when he saw that Annika is there already he said her quick hi & asked him:-

Vijay : Annika i have just talked to my manager give me your bank details i will pass it to him & then we have to visit hospital too for your checkup.

Annika gives him details.

Vijay : By the way where is your luggage we thought u will shift here today only?

Annika : I will shift tomorrow.

By replying him Annika starts searching shivaay.

Vijay : U need something?
Annika : No...wo actually....nothing.
Vijay : Ok come with me i will show u your room.

They both were coming upstairs when Vijay got one important call.

Vijay : I have to pickup this call quite important.U just go check your room & be comfortable.

Annika starts searching her room when she enters in Shivaay's room & ther he is sleeping like a baby with mouth slightly open.
Annika realised that it's Shivaay's room she thought why he is still sleeping he is doctor right? she was about to leave when she saw shivaay's open mouth.
She came near to him & was about to cloae his mouth when her leg got twisted & she fell directly on Shivaay's chest with thud.

Shivaay wokeup when Annika's soft body collided with his harder one & unconciously he holds Annika tightly from her waist.
The sight infront of him was breath taking.Annika on top of him early in the morning with her hairs on his face.He smelled her Hairs with closed eyes.He tucked one strand of hair behind her ear & whispered to himself which was unheard by Annika :-

Shivaay : Itna acha dream subha subha.Ab to tum mujhe mere dream main bhi dikh rahi ho😃

Coming back to reality & realising their position Annika started moving in his hold but his hold was quite strong for her.Shivaay was still mesmerised in her beauty & just busy in checking out her face.
When Annika realised that Shivaay is not leaving she called out his name but all in vain.

Aur Pyar hogaya (Completed)✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें