10. ENLIGHTENING MANIK...

Sorry for late....please give me the vote and comments....

Here the story....

Manik: whatever... i don't think so??? she never gives any kind of signal like that...

CAbir: (slapped manik back head ) Agar vo signal diyatho thum pehacah ne kya iss chees mey ..sorry to say bro thum tho ek number ka ullu  hi...

MAnik: what??

Cabir: or nahi tho kya ... thu na aj kal iss feeling ko nahi pehana like u always see the girls who through themselves to you in name of love like soha aliya innaya .... yee ladkiya hi na they never had any feeling for u... they only show you obsession fake concern seducing etc ... so u can't even see what is love...

Arya : jithna thum kaha nadini ki bhare me we can see she is trustworthy girl simple and innocent person.... that kind of girls never trust only on there father brother thu tho in dono me nahi 

Manik: nooo ni am her friend 

Arya : bolne do yarrr.... you are her friend from years as in my assumption she had a lot of other friends yaha India mey nahi tho US me bhi hoga both boys and girls ...I'm i right??

Manik:  Ya she had a lot ....in India too but from last few months she lost touch....in fact she secretly contacting me that too after midnight...

Cabir: that the point we are saying manik ... agar apni dad or brother ke alawa nandini jese ladki itni sare friend me thume kyum contact kare ga ...bolo??

Manik: of course she trusts me and she had a feeling that i m there for her 

Arya : ya you R there for her so she wants u in her life .... my dear friend she loves u that too 100% sure ... because a girl considers a man as her support that's only when she loves him...

Manik: what kya logic hi ye...

Cabir: koyi logic nahi ... thu soch aj ghar jake ye sab soch and think about all the moments you spend with her and imagine u r future without her... then u will get what we said... abb chal dono...isse lecture dekar mughe bhook legaraha hi>.... and i feel to hug my Madhubala ...

Arya: sale ethini me turn on huha??

Cabir: chiii.... shameless man... its love pure feeling of love.. mohabath...

manik and arya stared to laugh Cabir ki doha suru..

Manik: please cabir last time thumare iss poem ki wajas se  Madhubala is the verge of suicide iss bar she is going to murder you?? please close ur mouth ...we go to ur favorite restaurant...  

Arya: within one condition no sharies not anymore...

Cabir: thum log jese barbarians mene kabhi nahi dekha... u people are mercilessly killing a great poet inside me...

Manik: Hogaya drama... abb aa we will go 

All stand and walking to there car... then only manik phone started to ring. it's from his man who is in Murthy mansion ..

MAnik: guys it's my man ....

Arya:  put in speaker..Manik on and put in speaker

MAN: Sir its jay

MAnik: Yes jai bolo 

Jay: sir.. we had RAm anna who working for mam... sir sorry to say here something wrong...

MAnik: what... give the phone to ram anna 

RAmanna: hello baba(in crying voice)

manik: anna don't worry im here jay is my man please say what happening there?? or Nandu wo kaha hi??

RAm anna: (crying)baba bahuth galath horaha he yahape baby ke sath