quatre

I snorted as the lady said that and smiled at Rose who seemed to find it funny as well

I snorted as the lady said that and smiled at Rose who seemed to find it funny as well. "That's my stepsister," She whispered in between laughter. "Her name is Jennie."

"Excuse miss, but do you know who we are?" Yoongi asked, a mixture of mortification and irritation was plastered on his face. Jennie snickered and turned to Rose and I as we were still caught up in a laughing fest. 

"Aren't these the men that are cluttering your walls? Maybe you should ask them to sign your chest or something," She suggested sarcastically and sat down across from us, with her legs prompted on the table. I think I almost choked when she said that.

"Yah! I just cleaned, get your nasty shoes off the table. Who knows where they've been," She joked and Jennie rolled her eyes. "I'm hungry. Can I get something to eat? Where's Chu when you need her?" The girl said while picking the polish off of her long fingernails.

"How old are you? You look like a 9 year-old that found her way in her mothers closet," Yoongi spat and everyone went silent. The girl stared at him for a while before her roars of laughter echoed throughout the room.

"That was good. I'm Kim Jennie and I'm 23 years old!" She replied, her mood suddenly happy and buoyant unlike her previous foxy attitude. Yoongi just gave her a blank stare and sighed, "Jesus, are you bipolar or something?"

"She's kinda like you hyung," I called out and he gave me a cold glare before looking away and talking with the rest of our group. Jennie scoffed and looked at me, giving me a big smile.

"Hey, you seem nice. What's your name?" She said as if I had suddenly piqued her interest. She removed her leg from the table and began to sit properly as she leaned in out of curiosity.

"His name is Jung Hoseok. Maybe you should close your mouth. The drool is gonna drip down any second now," Rose interrupted with toxicity in her voice and I looked at with a trace of a smile hidden on my face. Is she jealous?

"My god, Chaeng. I'm asking for his name not his hand for marriage, calm your ass," She said dramatically and Rose only rolled her eyes in response. "Jennie, Jisoo is in the kitchen, go get your own food."

"Fine, fine. But you are being too obvious Park Chaeyoung!" She chirped as she made her way towards the back.

"She seems nice," I joked and she laughed, which I found strangely relaxing.

"Is Chaeng your nickname?" I asked and she nodded, "Jisoo-unnie made it up."

"Since we are friends now, can I call you Chaeng?" I asked shyly and she turned her head to me in awe. "We are friends?" She asked quietly and I gulped. Her eyes are huge and so entrancing, it was hard to look away from them.

"Just KISS already!" Taehyung shouted and everyone gave him a solid glare as he chuckled nervously. "You love to ruin moments don't you?" Yoongi said while flicking his forehead lightly. Rose chuckled softly which made Taehyung grin widely. "See? She likes it."