New home Old friend

Repeatedly tapping his foot on the truck floor Jason without paying attention he continued to randomly search his old pokedex.

Finally feeling the truck come to a stop he stood slowly stretching both arms as high as truck would let him. Jason walking to the door of the truck took one long yawn then banged his hand against it.

Jason:

"Alright open the door. I'm ready to start unpacking the stuff. " 

Outside the truck:

Man's voice: Alright kid! We'll get some paper work done and help out. He shouted.

Jason's mom: Yes Jasmine he's still inside is she ready?

Jasmine: Oh no. I forgot it was today she's still asleep. Ellie sweetie wake up.

Ellie: mumbles. ugh I don't want to. she said rolling over covering her face in a blanket.

Jasmine: But this is your chance to make a new first impression with your old friend Jason.

Ellie: WHAT!! Don't even joke about that. I've been hoping to see him again since he left when I was 7.

Jasmine: I know. And if you wake up you can see him. He's starting a journey to get the eight badges in the Zeno region.

Ellie: ugh he across the world.

Jasmine: Go outside and look for yourself.

Ellie: Fine.

Getting out of bed still in her pajamas Ellie slowly left her room and stepped outside. Seeing the face of her old friend's mom and a moving truck opening showing his old running shoes. Her face just went red eyes widen she jumped the bush that covers her home door.

Ellie:No no no no. He can't see me like this I'm a wreck.

First thing on her mind she burst into her house and changed into a red Sunday dress and white baseball cap and ran out the door.

Jason stretching again.

man that was a long time to do some paper. Jason sat down on the edge of truck. Still exhausted from his last night packing he looked to the clear blue sky and took one long breath.

Ellie: Jason long time.

she ran over in front of him

Jason: Ellie hi. Man it's been a long time. Taking a few seconds to take I'm the new surprise of seeing his old friend. Uh Ellie you know your not exactly matching right? speaking in a smart Alec tone.

thinking to herself.

Ellie: oh no this is bad. I couldn't think of a conversation to start and he instantly went to looks.

Wait I can still play this cool just Laugh and change the subject.

snapping out of thought. Yeah wasn't really thinking when I put all this on.

Jason taking this as an advantage to embarrass her.

Jason: So you were in that much of a rush to see me. starring at her with a smirk.

Ellie: Wait what no. I uh just, oh I hear my mom calling me nice seeing you again. her face turning red she turned around ready to run home.

Jason: Ellie I kidding. just trying make a few laughs.