Starters and Trainers

Finished unloading the truck Jason decided to take a small look around his new house. "Ya know when you said this place would be bigger i didn't expect it to be this big." Jason said dropping to carpet. Unawre of what is sneaking behind him Jason laid there enjoying the new room when he was jumped on by his old pokemon  mikachu. ( pikachu/mew just mixed together ). "Heyy buddy, whatcha been up to?"  Jason asked his partner. " MIIIII," his said streching on top of Jason's head ."Heh, man i know how you feel, i'm bushed from helping the moving pokemon unpack everything." Jason said pulling mikachu off his head while he dropped to the bed. Thinking he instantly thought of being in a new region, new gym leaders, new pokemon, and even new scenary.

        " Oh i just cant wait till tomorrow!" Jason shouted petting mikachu on his head. " mm MI!" mikachu yelled smacking him on the head for waking him up. "Heh heh, sorry bud just kinda excited, finally in the Ariton region." He said fighting sleep. "MMMIIII."  Mikachu shout obviously trying to tell him to go to sleep. "Ah ok, ok." he said going to sleep. Waking up instantly at the smell of burning eggs and some how burned orange juice he ran down to try and stop his mom for cooking anything else.

" Mom I thought I was going to do the cooking?" He said trying to use the guilt trick early. " Aw I just wanted to make something nice for my son one ( and future daughter in law she muttered under her breath) on his first day in a new region." She said fiddling with the wash cloth.

        " Don't worry about it, you forget Roxanne is personally coming to welcome me to the Zeno region. " he said smiling knowing his hero going to be coming soon. " Oh Yeah thats true. Now remember be good and most important be respectful and make sure that mikachu behaves." his mom stressed to him knowing how mikachu loves pranking new people. " I know i know." Jason with slight disappointment." You know, i'm kinda surprized." his mom said taking a sip of coffee. " Why's that?" jason asked raising an eye brow. " Well today's the day Ellie gets her first starter pokemon, i expected for you to go with her." his mom replied. "Aw man that normally takes a while knowing there's going to be that one guy who wants to battle their new pokemon and Roxanne suppose to be here soon." Jason said looking out the window. 

        Jason jumped as a knock was heard on their door, " Yes she's finally her." he said grabbing his traveling jacket. He bolted to open the door to be surprized by running into Ellie, " Oh sorry about that Ellie." Jason said helping her up. "Ah its fine, why the rush?" she asked. " Oh its just Roxanne the Zeno region's raining champion and runner up to the world league is personally coming to welcome me into the Zeno region." Jason said overly excited. " Wow I can't believe your meeting Roxanne in person, how did you manage that?" she asked reaching his level of excitement. " Oh i'm sorry, am i interrupting anything?" Asked Roxanne while she walked in. "This is awesome, today is going to be amazing!" jason said holding his arm out from mikachu to jump on. " Oh who's your friend?" Roxanne asked scanning the girl behind him. 

        " This is Ellie she's an old friend of mine starting her journey today." He replied. " Hmm wouldn't you want to start traveling with her?" she questioned him. "Well yeah but you sent me a message and invited me to the zeno region and then i found out about Ellie starting her gym badge quest and i couldn't decide." He replied. Bending down she whispered something into his ear that made him turn to a bright shade of pink. " oh um...uh Hey ellie you know you could come too if you want, Roxanne got the air ship for the entire day." Jason managed to get out without stumbling on his words." Really? That'd be amazing." ellie said excitely running toward the professor's house.  

        " Ah Ellie your finally here, but sorry to say this but theres only one pokemon left." Professor liam said crossing his arms. " oh please tell me that the fuzzy pachirisu is the one left." Ellie said hoping thats the last one. " No no i'm sorry but the only one is turtwig the grass type pokemon." the professor liam gave her the pokeball. "Oh and here are these, ten pokeballs, two new pokedexs, my own designs two pairs of rocket skates, and lastly two region maps." he added. " Um professor why so much stuff?" Ellie asked struggling to carry every thing. " Well obviously your traveling with the young lord Jason ." the professor stated. " Oh uh look at the time, the airship is gonna be leaving any second now." he started pushing Ellie out the door. 

        Ellie began walking down the road that she remembered the ship landing at, a sudden relief appeared as Jason lifted half her baggage. "Ah thanks for the help." replied Ellie now readjusting the bags and boxes. " Glad to help."Jason said wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "But what is all this stuff?" he questioned seeing the extended the pokeball box/ belt holder. " Just the basic trainers starting gear but the professor gave me doubles of everything so that you can have a set too." She replied placing everything on the deck of the airship." Oh wow doc is awesome." Jason said shouted quitely putting on everything. "Your putting them on now?" she question the expirenced trainer. "Yeah i want to be ready in the morning, putting it on then is just a waste of time that i could be using to explore the region with Roxanne." he said tightening the belt.

        " Ohh the two trainers are still awake." Roxanne said with slight surprize watching the two stare over the rails at the night sky.