Before The Story

Just want to make clear that while this story does use the BTS members and various other K-Pop idols as key-characters, it is not typically a fanfiction.

A fanfiction would imply the story revolves around the idol. But this story revolves around an original character of mine: Synna Carson.

I am merely using the BTS members as characters because they suited perfectly with my original idea. And also, I am a massive fan.

A pretty, talented guy was what I originally planned. But then I remembered Taehyung and decided he was exactly what I wanted to portray in the main male character.

And then the rest of BTS came into play, and with them, more K-Pop idols.

So, yeah. Some members or idols may be OOC (Out of Character), such as Taehyung being a bit softer than he actually is (although he's already so lovely), or Jungkook being the same age as Taehyung and Jimin.

Basically, the whole maknae line is in senior year with Synna. The rest are either in college or have jobs.

Even people who don't know or like BTS (can't imagine why you wouldn't though) can read this story. Just think of it as a work of fiction where there are some foreign characters.

And also: NOTHING FRISKY WILL TAKE PLACE.

Without further ado, please enjoy the story 😊