(CP OC) Heather 'Chandler' Moreno

Hiiiiiiiii! So~! I decided that since I'm generally kinda proud of this girl and consider her to not be a mary sue I decided I may as well start with her. Also sorry for the crappy drawing I can't draw for shit.

First of all, her birth name is Heather Moreno. However, after a certain series of events, she told people that she now went my the name Heather Chandler. Mainly because she's a HUGE fan of musicals and if you say they're bad well Gods have mercy.

Heather has shoulder length corn coloured blonde hair and sky blue eyes. She prefers to wear a pastal pink dress with a pink jacket on top with pink leggings and flas, but for good reason. See, she lost her sister, Holly, when she was younger. Heather doesn't even know what happened to her. Her face is also brutally scared with an eye missing, only flesh lying where her eye once was, along with a missing finger.

Her mother is Italian while her father is Canadian so she travels around a lot and can handle different types of weather.

She is an absolute PERFECTIONIST and if ANYTHING is out of place she will have an absolute FRENZY because she's WAY too overdramatic. Like, seriously, Heather, it's just a broken nail, get over it, blondie.

She's also extremely vain and will practically jump at the chance to insult someone, just to make sure she lowers their self esteem and maintains her status as top dog. The only reason people take her shit is because she's generally terrifying and will turn you into her personal doll to dress up.

Her only okay quality is how she generally will treat her victims nicely, giving them nice food, and places to sleep, as she considers them her equals, until they grow too ugly or boring or die and she needs new ones.

She's nineteen, though is viewed as a brat, and, obviously, is female.

Some backstory~

She had a perfectly average life. Well, you know, for a rich girl who lived with her seven siblings for 'mysterious' reasons. *cough* mauled by wild animals *cough*

So, like I said, she was very well off; big house, servants, designer clothing.
Until the local authority found out about them all and decided to kick them out because they weren't actually paying for the house.

So, anyway, Heather was moved in with her best friend, Briar. It was hard for her, but after some time, she got used to it. Well, she was still bothered by how they didn't treat her like a queen, but she figured they didn't have enough money to buy her expensive things.

Briar's neighbour had a 'dog', which looked a lot like a wild animal. Heather, however, thought it was adorable. So, of course, one day, she decided to pet him while his owner was at the local store.

The dog was as vicious as he looked, and attacked Heather. She was smart of course so she shouted for help. She got it, of course, but by the time anyone came she was torn up; clumps of her hair were missing, her dress was torn. But the worst of it was her face. On one side, a lot of her flesh had been torn off, and she was missing a finger.

She was immediately taken to the hospital, and, a few months later, got out. She was scarred for life and feared she could never be pretty again. Her self pity soon developed into rage and it was then that she decided that if she couldn't be pretty, everyone else could.

Except her idea of pretty... wasn't that great...
She would kidnap her victims and use a nail filer to cut out parts of imperfect skin. It was a lot, to her, and they usually ended up dying. If that wasn't the case, Heather used them as mannequins for her outfits, and anyone who died was used as spare parts.

She started wearing pink to remember Holly, and vowed to never be merciful to non human animals, especially dogs

Also sorry for the shitty drawing art is not my strongest point. That's acting.