Literally dog day

After the never ending  lab class,  at the department's old classroom  where bugs find home,  long day finally meets the conclusion as the sun goes back to the place it came from, the darkness replaces its counterpart.  The busy day ends even  the worker make it more lively long gone back.  The temporary  market they set for to earn the living and one or two stall still open to sell the day end goods in very cheap price as I see the same view unknown amount of time I walk back to home.
Same road same shop same me.
I see the local dogs (somehow I got more familiar with them then the people ) one by one goes to the dumping place to look for food.  To some its been hard to go fight the leader and pass the day in starvation. Sometimes  i throw the half eaten bread at them.  But i think  they also understand the dorm food is inedible and unless they are very hungry they don't try to have it.
A day ends but the preparation  for next day starts.  And to some its survival time. To some relaxing.
Time is not same for everyone. Which makes me wonder when I'm happiest beyond my expectations does it mean someone is suffering beyond point.
But knowing it doesn't make me feel guilt cause when i suffer there are people who is enjoying happiness.
We use to think happiness can be shared yet it never  lessen but now the bigger picture reveals.  And get to know it was altered.
But in the end i reach  home no matter  what happened I 'm still  alive and got a home to return where someone doesn't .

As usual the little  one that was born few months  ago followed me.  I was told  not to feed it cause  it will cause it get attached
And this I sinned or it failed to learned the nest outside home CAN'T  BE TRUSTED.
I stare at the half miss body of the other  lil  one and pondering my mistake of that time.