Chapter 10

Y/N's PV

After talking about Minjoo's past we decided that being sad isn't gonna solve anything so we continued the choreography. We didn't hear the door open when we finished the choreography he heard clapping we all got scared and looked at the source of the doing to see all of BTS clapping at us. We all bowed. "Thanks!" (Minjoo) "Are we leaving?" "Yeah we gotta go I'll grab your bag" (Taehyung) I waved goodbye and ran up and hugged Tae. The girls giggled. We went to the car and we were all hungry we decided to stop in a restaurant. After we ate they dropped me off at my apartment but Tae decided to stay with me. This would be the first time we would stay over since we became a couple. I'd be lying if I said I am not nervous. I made dinner and we both ate and watched some movies. We were both tired and went to sleep. We cuddled until we fell asleep.

*Time skip to morning*

When I woke up Tae was still asleep so I went to make breakfast. When I was gonna turn around. Tae surprised a with a kiss. He caught me off guard but I melted into the kiss. He picked me up and we went to the bedroom.

*time skip to after the process of making love happened*

When we woke up it was 4pm. I went back down stairs to continue the breakfast and Tae just back hugged me the whole time. "I love you" (Taehyung) "I love you too" I pecked his lips and we ate 'breakfast'. After eating we watched some more movies. I felt sick and ran to the bathroom and puked. Tae ran in and we both thought the same thing. "Um Tae did you um... use protection...?" He was shocked. "No..." (Tae) he whispered. "I'm sure it's nothing but we will go to the doctor tomorrow..." he nodded and we went back to the couch. I started to cry. "Babe what's wrong why are you crying?!" (Tae) he said as he hugged me. "I'm not ready I'm only 21 years old, I was gonna dance for BigHit, you are an idol and travel all the time. We aren't ready to be parents Tae" "No one ever is. But I promise you that this child and you will be my first priority. No matter what and you can still dance for BigHit after the pregnancy if your even pregnant. Don't be sad let's be happy that we might be parents. Look my parents love kids and are always available I'm sure they will love a grandchild. They can take care of him or her when we are out. Please don't cry or worry everything will be fine I promise." (Tae) "Thank you Tae. I love you." He kissed my forehead. I was tired from all the crying and I wiped away my tears. "Let's make sure. Let's go to the store and get sole pregnancy test" (Tae) I nodded and we went to the store. We arrived and got some the lady at the counter looked us with pity. When we got home I took three of the 5 test just to make sure it said to wait 5-10 minutes. We anxiously waited. My phone rang. I looked at it and it was Jungkook. I can't face him right now he will be very mad at us. I decided to ignore the call. The timer rang Tae and I looked at each other. Went and got them. "Two lines means pregnant one line means not pregnant" I looked at the test. "Tae-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: this story will be shorter than the other one. Why? Idk. Anyway your welcome for that beautiful cliffhanger I left here for you! Don't hate me I love you all!