❝braids❞ m.w : imagine

(I love this gif im sorry 💀💀💀)

YOU SAT THERE AS MIKE TRIED BRAIDING YOUR HAIR. "so why are you braiding my hair again?" you hummed but you liked it, even though you weren't a couple you wanted to feel like one.

"for el remember?" he chuckled. puberty ended up hitting my mike like a truck. his hair was longer and his face was more defined. you've liked him for a long time but el seems to be getting distant with him.

"hey mike?" you asked as mike threw your hair. "what?" he asked. "sorry never mind you seem a little angry." you sighed. "sorry y/n." mike said laying his head on your shoulder. "el has been getting distant and it makes me sad. oh and I don't wanna ruin your hair." he sighed.

you giggled, "I can show you how to braid." you took some of your hair and started twirling it around piece by piece, making a braid. "tah-dah." you showed jazz hands as mike stared in amazement.

"holy shit!" he said. "language!" his dad yelled, "sorry!" mike said as he rolled his eyes. mike ran his hands through your hair as he started tossing it side to side making a messy braid. "ooh nice! I love it!" you felt it as it was smooth.

"my turn." you giggled. "your turn to what?" mike asked. "sit down, i'm gonna do your hair silly." you chuckled as mike groaned. you ran your hands through his hair as it was so smooth. putting the scrunchy down you put it as a little bun.

"I hate hair do's, but you make me love them." he smiled, as you blushed a little. "I think el might really like a braid, she has grown a lot of hair." you shrugged. "what if I told you I wanted to learn how to braid for someone other than el?" mike asked.

"well I'd ask who so I could tell them they're not aloud too hurt my bestie's heart." you smiled, "what if I learned for uh.." he paused. "you.." mike looked up. "i'm flattered." you smiled. "I-i like you y-y/n." mike said.

"I like you too mike." you smiled, mike leaned in make your lips connect. his lips were soft and plump, the kiss was a little rough yet passionate.